°Alexander X Reader: Choose (part 5)°

Pairing: Alexander Hamilton and Y/N L/N
Prompts: none
Request: me,
Warnings: Being betrayed (again), more stabbing
Point of view: Y/N's P.O.V and 3rd person P.O.V
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: she

__________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd person P.O.V

Y/N and Alexander just stared at each other for awhile before they separated. The rest still didn't know who got who. But when they saw blood on Alexander's white Chemise they knew what happened. Y/N began to laugh as she looked at Alexander.

"Haha...look at that, I just ruined your Chemise..." She said as she looked at her pink dress that was slowly turning red. She was the one who got shot and she had spilled her blood over Alexander. That's when her laugh faded and she slowly fell on the ground. Alexander didn't think clearly and sprinted at her side to aid her.

"Y/N!" He said as he tried to help her and stop the bleeding. She pushed herself up with the little strength she had and pushed him away.
"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" She yelled as she backed away from him. She eventually bumped into something which she first thought was a tree but then she felt shuffling. So she looked up to see the British general standing there, weapon aimed at Alexander, with his battalion of other British soldiers who were all aiming at the others. But there were also a ton of people aiming to the others side which hosted Washington and all the soldiers from the camp, aiming at the British, forming a death trap for everyone.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N, dear give me the papers." The British general said. Every American present looked at me but still aimed at the British. I had literally the power to throw all their hard work into the trash can and make them have not enough time to make a new one. I am making history which I decide how it ends.

I shifted my eyes to Alexander who was mouthing the words 'no' to me. But...I'm not at his side. I clenched the papers in my hand as I raised it above my head to the general could grab it. Everyone held their breath in as the general reached for the paper and grabbed it. He then put it in his pocket and aimed his weapon again at Alexander.

"Well, well, well, who would have thought it? A Washington giving me the documents of Yorktown." He said as he lowered his gun again and got down on his knees. I clenched in the place where I was shot to just let the blood stop streaming till I got real medic help.
"You had a great run Y/N." He said. What does that mean?

"But I don't need you anymore." He finished. My eyes widened as I felt a sharp blade enter my back and stick out of my chest. I looked at Alexander who looked as shocked as me. Cold sweat made its way down my head as I felt the blade painfully get out of my body. That was the only thing holding me upright so I fell down and everything began to become black.

I heard the British leave and nobody moved. When I didn't hear any footsteps I heard someone running up to me and picking me up from the floor. They held me bridal style as I felt someone else come next to me.

Alexander's P.O.V

I held Y/N as Washington ran up to me.
"Hamilton bring her to the medics tent, now!" He commanded as I ran to the medics tent to get help. I laid her down on the first bed I saw and doctors came to aid. Y/N weakly glared at me as she closed her eyes. I was set outside while Washington stormed in. I heard a lot of yelling a lot of screaming and then everything went silent as I doctor pushed Washington out the tent. The doctor then closed the tent and Washington looked at the entrance.

"Hamilton, what in the name of f*ck sake happened?!" Washington said as he shot me a glare. I sweat dropped. I gulped and I started explaining.
"So, this night I saw Y/N in your tent so I asked why she was there, she then said that I should leave her alone but I saw that she hid some papers behind her back and then I tried to grab them and then..." I explained but I didn't dare to continue.
"Then what Hamilton?" Washington spat, I looked at him and bit my lip.
"She...kinda...kissed me..." I said as I rubbed my neck. Washington looked like a tomato. An angry one.

"SHE, DID, WHAT?!?! OH, IF SHE'S STILL ALIVE AFTER THIS SHE'S GROUNDED FOR LIFE!!!" Washington yelled as he tried to calm down. He breathed in and out and then motioned for me to continue.
"So then she stabbed me and left me to die, that's when the rest found me, bandaged me up and then we went after her. When we found her she threatened to kill Lafayette with his own sword. That's when I stepped in and said that her fight was with me not with Lafayette. Then we fought and it ended up in her loosing her sword and then she shot my sword away with her gun. So then I tried to get the gun back so we fought over it and-"

"You fought over a loaded gun with my daughter? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS?!?!" Washington yelled at me and grabbed me by the collar. I felt the guilt run through my body. He sighed let me go and I continued:

"The gun shot and she got shot, I tried to help her but she backed away and bumped into the British general and you saw the rest..." I finished, Washington looked at the ground and thought for a second.
"Did she tell you why she did this?" He asked.
"She said something about letting her die, leaving her." I said. Washington looked with a stone look to the ground. That's when a doctor came outside we both looked at him.
"And?" I asked, the doctor looked at us.

"She'll be fine." He said and walked past us and we rushed into the tent. That's when I saw that she was all bandaged up and blood was now leaking on her bed and the bandage. She looked horrible.

"Y/N." I said and I sat down next to her bed. Washington stood behind me looking at her. She slowly looked away from me as she said: "Why did you save me?" I looked up at her and took her hand.

"Because I will not let you alone twice to die." I said as he squeezed her hand. She let out a sob as she reached for some papers on the stand next to her bed. She pushed them in my hands as I let go off her hand. I looked at them and my eyes widened.

"The documents of Yorktown...how did you-" I said but she cut me off.
"In that moment of thinking what to do, I thought about how heartbroken everyone would be who fought for 3 years for freedom and still didn't get anything. So I gave him the fake ones that I found in the desk." She explained.
"In kept the fake ones in my hand, so if you would grab it, then you would have nothing to work with, so I just gave the fake ones to the general since they were in my hands." She said as she laid back down and looked at the ceiling for the tent.

After that she was send to Virginia, to her mother to stay there. We won the war thanks to the false battle plans the British had. The war was over, Washington and I took a carriage back to Virginia where I saw Y/N. She was still inguered but she looked much better and was capable to walk. 2 weeks later I asked Washington for his blessing to marry her and he said that if I would ever hurt her that he would personally come to me and kick my a$$, so I agreed on that term. A month later me and Y/N got married and lived a happy life.

The end

(Crappy ending, I know)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few thanks to 2 people who have made this fanfic come to reality

ok_ok_o for requesting the fanfic all by itself.

@KlaraKarlsson for requesting the up coming parts.

Love you guys and now for my outro

From your probably not favorite author

Amberiso

(Phew that was a long fanfic, 5 parts who would've guessed it)