¨John X !Dying! Reader: A couple (Part 1)¨

Pairing: John Laurens X Y/N L/N
Prompts: None
Request: Ticcytoby1987
Warnings:  Death (duh!) See the extra text.
Time: Modern 
Pronouncement for reader: she

So, I have never planned to ever make the reader die...*Reader smacks Philip X Reader my face* Except for that one...(I did make an happy ending *Mumbles curs words*) But I thought about this long and hard. And I found a story plot that I liked and that could make the title count. So here ya go. P.S. I'm sure no one read this and if you did, say cookie in the comments. Plus I know that you guys may not like the part things but it is easier for me to post it and write so...Sorry if you don't like it.

__________________________________________________________________________

~Somewhere in the secret layer of the Jefferson's company~

Y/N's P.O.V

I snuck past the guards as I slowly made my way to the office of Jefferson. Why may you ask? I'm a spy, I work for the A.Ham company. My boss is Alexander Hamilton and I'm one of the many spies who work there. I was assigned to get some information about the case of 1789 in here. 

So now I'm trying to get it, but this layer is as big as my brain. I can't seem to find it...So I was slowly creeping down the hallway, hoping and praying that Jefferson wouldn't pop up out of nowhere. Or anyone in a matter of fact. So I was looking at the doors because there were plates on them which said what was in it. FINALLY, AFTER 15 MINUTES I HAD FOUND IT! I looked around and slowly put my hand on the handle, my gloved hand of course. I'm not an idiot. It was locked. I grabbed a hair pin and put it in the lock. It opened after a few seconds of pick locking.

I opened the door and got in. "Flawless." I said to myself as I looked around scanning for any cameras and yep, there was one. I wasn't in the vision yet so I threw the first book I saw at it and it fell down. I checked around for another one but I couldn't find another one so I entered completely. 

I set a timer for 2 minutes and went to search. I kicked the desk and all the shelves opened. I searched and searched and searched even more, and I couldn't find it. DAMN YOU SATAN! I sighed as I looked up and saw a man, about my age just staring amused at me. I fully rose up to my short but full length and looked at him, not saying anything. He had curly hair that was tied down with a ribbon and hazel coloured eyes.

I first thought it was Jefferson because of the hair but then I saw the freckles and the light toned skin which made me throw that theory out the window. "What are you looking at?" Is the first thing that came outta my mouth. DAMN MY SOCIAL SKILSS!!!

"Nothing, I know what you are looking for." He said as he raised a file in his hand with the red letter #1789 written on it. I kept my cool and reached for it over the desk but he pulled it further from me, making me look like an idiot. "Give it." I demanded as he kept pulling it further. I growled and jumped over the desk tackling him on the ground. Suddenly my alarm went off. I had to get out. I stopped killing him and got off him when I heard 2 persons run to the office at the other side of the door. "Cr*p." I said as the man also stood up. 

"Nope." He said as he grabbed a grappling hook outta nowhere and shot it up, breaking the glass, round ceiling and hooking it to the chandelier. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled the trigger again making us zoof up. We heard the door open and 2 guards stood there, looking at the mess and then looking up. "And now we run." The man stated as he grabbed my hand and swung the off the chandelier onto the roof. We climbed up and ran. The alarm could be heard and we just ran.

"Who in the heck are you?!" I yelled as we ran to a boat, which I presumed was his. "J.L" He said as he got in the boat and helped me in. "That helps so much." I said sarcastic. "THERE THEY ARE!" We heard as J.L activated the motor and it began to go. I saw the guards at the shore and made eye contact with them. They ran back to the layer as we still heard the alarm go off.