°Alexander x reader: heed not the rabbel (part 1)°

Pairing: Alexander Hamilton and Y/N Seaburry
Prompts: none
Request: me
Warnings: Feeling even worse for Samuel then you did before and female seaburry
Point of view: Y/N's P.O.V and Alexander's P.O.V
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: she

I've mainly based this off Farmer refuted but I recently discovered this video above and I think they tell the story a bit different then some others would tell it. I am a huge fan of dark humor not of light humor, so this seemed really good to make a story about. Plus I made this a 2 parter because I can and I want to publish something.

________________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V

This is it, America. The king had send me here to talk peace with the American rebels. And I am the most peaceful person that they know, I'm also a Christen so that would explain why. My name is Y/N Seaburry, sister of Samuel Seaburry. He couldn't go to America since he catched a cold right before we were to depart. So I was send here without him. I had to give my speech that I wrote tomorrow after the noon, since people would be less cranky after they had eaten. Human physiology, it's not rocket science.

Anyway, once I arrived I got a rental place to stay at. I would have to stay there for 1 year at the most and 5 months at the least, so I needed somewhere to stay. I put my bag down that contained some money, my speech and of course the Bible.

Then the day came, my first time on the streets of New York. I hope this goes according to plan. So I set my stand and stood on it so people could hear and see me better. I waited till the sun was up high and then I stood on the stand as I yelled: "Hear ye, hear ye, my name is Y/N Seaburry and I present 'free thoughts on the proceedings of the Continental Congress' "

Alexander's P.O.V

"So where's th-hic-the house I'm staying in again?" I asked myself as my new friends: John, Hercules, Lafayette and Burr followed me to go to my house, because we were going to sober up there. That's when I saw a figure on a stand with some paper in their hand. Out of curiosity, we stepped closer and saw that it was actually a girl.

"Heed to the rebel who scream revolution, they have not your interest at heart." She said as she looked at her paper. My drunk smile faded as I heard that, she began to rant again but I heard Hercules pull me closer and said: " OH my God, tear this gal apart."
"Good idea..." I said as I made my way to the stand. Burr followed me.

"Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution-" She continued. B*tch I only crave bloodshed.

"Don't let them lead you astray." She said as she looked up from her paper to see the reaction of the people, it took her a second to notice me at the bottom right under her own feet. I would've just grabbed her foot right then and there but...I've got a better plan. So you know I just looked at her like I was interested in the topic and even worse, approving of her point of view. Bleh.

That's when she stared at me for a second or two, her face began to become red.

Y/N's P.O.V

Our dear father in Heaven, thank you for blessing me, Amen.

Alexander's P.O.V

She smiled at me as she continued.
"This Congress does not speak for me." She said as she lightly blushed and looked at me. I smiled at her as I made my face a bit redder. That's when I felt a hand pull me away from the stand as the girl looked very confused.
"Let her be." Burr said with gritted teeth in a dangerous tone, he probably saw through my façade. I pushed him away as I looked back at the girl.
"They're playing a dangerous game." She said with a small chuckle as I pushed  myself on the stand and looked at her.