°Alexander X Reader, Washington daughter part 1°

Pairing: Alexander Hamilton and Y/N Washington
Prompts: #9: I swear it won't happen again!
Request: @ok_ok_o Can you do an Alexander x Washington daughter reader for this?
Yes I can!
Warnings: Alexander being a rebel, pick up lines
Point of view: 3rd person
Time: Hamiltime

__________________________________________________________________________________________

1780, the year that the revolution really began. It has been stressful for general George Washington lately, all the resources began to lower drastically. No one would help the army at the coast, they would only take British money. Not only that, but Charles Lee has been lowering the amount of men, they already had a little amount of soldiers, but now, they had less than ever. Than the most worrying thing for him: his wife, Martha and his daughter Y/N, they were still in Virginia. He had to stay alive for them and never give in.

At this moment, George was in his tent, handeling some paper work, luckily the paper work was lessend when his right hand man would help him. Alexander was in the same tent handeling some letters for the general. He was ordening some letters by important and not important. George told him that he should just read all the letters and not just the important ones, but Alexander being the rebel he was, didn't listen to that simple order and just kept doing it this way. He thought that it was just some waste of time. "We need to focus on what's important". He always said, so with that George let him do his things.

"Sir?" A soldier said as he peeked inside the tent watching the pair look up.
"Yes." George answered as he motioned the soldier to go on.
"There is an eum... a-a-"
"Spit it out." George said with the little patience he had left.
"There's a girl who wants to see you." The soldier managed to get out. George raised an eyebrow, sighed and turned back to his never ending stack of paper work.
"I don't have time for jokes cadet." He answered coldly and didn't even bother looking up.
"But s-"
"I'll handle this." Alexander said as he stood up and looked at the general.
"If I may that is." He asked in a suggesting voice.
"Do whatever you want Hamilton..."The general said and turned back to his paper work.

Alexander turned to the soldier as he led him to the place where this 'girl' was. To his surprise there actually was a girl at the gates. Never in his life had he ever seen a girl this beautiful, she had beautiful e/c eyes that sparkled like there was no tomorrow and silky h/c locks of hair making it hard not to look at her. Alexander manned up and walked over to the soldier who tried to calm her down.

"I want to see George Washington!" The girl yelled as she stood her 5'1 length tall.
(fun fact I'm actually this tall)
"Miss, like I said, I can't allow that..."The poor soldier said as he tried to calm her down.
"Does it look like I care?" She said as she was ready to kick the soldier's a$$.
Alexander stood behind her without her noticing and grabbed her arms tight before she could hit the day-light out that soldier. The girl immediately began to struggle.
"Hey, hey, calm down!" Alexander said as the girl wiggled her right hand out of his and slapped him across the face. For a few seconds Alexander stood there in shock, but laughed a bit.
"That hurt..."He said as he smiled at her and rubbed his cheek.
"Then man up and suck it." She snapped with gritted teeth.
"No, I'm fine..."Alexander said as he looked at the girl a bit more up close.

"I'll take it from here." He said to the two soldiers who just watched the scene play out, they nodded and with a big relief went back to their normal duties.
"Are you going to take me to the general?" The girl asked a bit inpatient.
"Sure why not? Alexander said as he smiled at her." The girl lossend up a bit and smiled at back him. They walked down the small grassy path to the general's tent. little did the girl know that Alexander was taking the long path to have a conversation with her.

"So, what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" Alexander asked curious.
"I'm choosing to not take that as an offence but, I'm here to visit the general." She said.
"Where did you come from? Heaven?" Alexander said as he looked at her.
"Wait wh-"
"Because you look like an angel..."He finished as she looked at her. She instantly turned crimson red when she heard that. Alexander smirked when he realised that she would blush almost instantly. Then he stood still for a moment.
"What?" The girl asked as she turned to her natural skin colour.
"I-I think I'm lost..."He said as he looked around a bit.
"WHAT! I thought you knew the camp!" The girl yelled at Alexander.
"Yeah, I'm lost...In your eyes that is..."He said with a smirk. The girl turned the darkest shade of red and covered her eyes.
P"lease don't..."She said after a while, Alexander was satisfied and stopped...For now...

They walked around a bit longer, when the girl stopped and looked around.
"We past here a few times..."She said and looked at Alexander. Busted!

"N-No we didn't." He tried to lie to her, she didn't believe it though. They walked around a bit more and Alexander thought it may be a good idea to enlighten the mood a bit. So before they entered the tent of the general...

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Alexander asked, the girl looked up and gave him a questioning look, as if she didn't know what he would say.
"I don't k-"
"Or should I walk by again?" He asked as the girl gave him a real and meaning full smile that soon faded as she looked behind Alexander. Alexander, whom didn't get why her smile faded looked behind him to see George Washington behind him. He gulped.
"Sir." He said trying to make the situation better.
"Son, what are you doing to my daughter?" The general barked at him.
"DAUGHTER?!" Alexander shouted and looked at her and the general to see that they looked at bit like one and another.
"Yes, Y/N Washington, now tell me Alexander. WHY were you flirting with my daughter?" The general asked looking really angry at Alexander.
"Sir, if I had known I wouldn't have done it!" Alexander said trying to defend himself.
"Sure you wouldn't..."The general said and looked away.
"Sir, I swear it won't happen again!" Alexander said but was cut of midsentence.

"RED COATS!!! THEY ARE COMING!!! "A soldier yelled as chaos unfolded itself.
"Y/N GET IT MY TENT, RIGHT NOW! Alexander, I'll talk to you about this later..."George yelled the commands, as Y/N went for the tent Alexander grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him.
"I may die, but then I want to die knowing that I kissed the girl of my dreams." He said as he closed the gap between the both of you and kissed you. It was short and sweet, but ended too soon when he let go and ran in the battlefield. Y/N stood there for a few moments but then quickly headed inside of her fathers tent. She sat down and waited, she heard screaming, yelling and murder. She then heard footsteps coming closer and closer. She thought it might be her father or maybe even Alexander.

So she stood up from the wooden chair she had been sitting on and waited to see who the man would be. To her surprise, it was not her father or Alexander but a red coat. He didn't notice Y/N at first and started to go trough some documents in search of something. That was probably why they were attacking in the first place; Y/N thought as she silently thought of what to do. She stood behind the man and tried to maybe harm him enough with a pocket knife, take the documents he had and run to the city or something like that. In deep thought she didn't notice another red coat behind her and putting a cloth over her mouth and nose.

She struggled, yelled but it all didn't work when she became a bit sleepy, a voice in her head said to not fall asleep and fight trough it, but then again there was this sweet British voice seductively whispering in her ear that it was okay to close her eyes and fall asleep. She followed the command of the British voice and fell asleep right in the arms of a red coat.

The red coat that made her go asleep stood up, grabbed her and tossed her around his shoulder. The two nodded at each other as they walked out the tent and headed for their own camp, not knowing they just kidnapt THE daughter of THE one and only George Washington.