🔪💔!Yandere!Jefferson X Reader: Sweet murder 💔🔪

Pairing: Thomas Jefferson and Y/N L/N
Prompts: None this was my idea, B*TCHES!!!!!
Request: Everyone who be voting Le Fake French Fry Remix cover
Warnings: Yelling, sh*t that can't be explained through science
Time: Modern

So...Jefferson won by *Counts the votes* (4, but if you count my crazy bea's voteSSSSS) 95. There was also some requests for George, Burr and Hamilton. Maybe I'll do another chapter covering those ones if this one gets like...Over 75 reads. (Don't want to make it sooooooo impossible)

ANYWAY LET'S GO!

______________________________________________________________________

After everything. Walking alone at night, never scared me. F the rapists. I'll use my sharp ego to keep them the f*ck away. There were not people at all anyway. As I walked over the bridge which connected Vilvor and Grimmerbergs, I saw someone staring down at the water, holding tight on the bars until their knuckles saw white. Which kinda concerned me since he had a bit darker skin. He had a hoodie which was a very dark shade of purple. His cap was over his very puffy yet messy hair. 

I stayed my distance as I was about to cross to not come in contact with this person. Ya know, basic survival skills. As I was about to cross I saw him put one foot on the railing and then push himself up all the way. I didn't cross but rather watched as he took the big wires in both of his hands to keep himself from falling. 

I cocked my eyebrow as I took my step back and turned my whole body in his direction to get a better look. He leaned forward and I heard his shaky breath through the air. Suddenly I saw that his hands were sliding away from the only support that was holding him from falling of the bridge into the ice cold canal. 

...

. . .

. . !

THIS GUY BE COMMITTING SUICIDE!

I ran towards the guy and just as he let both of his hand slip, took him by the arm and I fell backwards to balance my weight and his. As I leaned back and held onto his arm, I didn't fully fall. I had his arm in my hands and I was leaning back. I looked up and saw that he was holding onto the last stone edge. 

I sighed in relief as I slowly put his hand on the railing and helped him of the edge. As he shakily got both feet back on the ground, he looked at me. His dark brown eyes shone in the moon light and reflected on mine. 

"My dude, get yourself together." I said as I gave him a soft punch on the shoulder and smiled. He looked around my age, maybe a year older. "The world is cruel, but this is not the way to solve that issue." I said still bitterly smiled at him. I sighed and rubbed some of the sweat of my forehead as he kept staring at me with this look of awe. I rubbed my eyes and took a glims at him before chuckling and sighing.

"Go back home and...And just, get some sleep. Seize a new day." I smiled as he softly nodded. I smiled gave him a pat on the shoulder and walked away to get some sleep myself. 

"What's your name?" I heard from behind me. I frowned and turned around. "...My name is Y/N L/N." I smiled at him as he offered me the smallest smile. I think I wouldn't even be able to smile if I had just tried to commit suicide. "That's a beautiful name." He said with that smile. I smiled back. But that's all I could remember.

~4 years later~

Y/N's P.O.V

Hi, I'm Y/N L/N. Yeah I know I sound very dry. ...ANYHOW. 

I've been through my 3 years of high school and I'm currently on my fourth. I'm so excited to just go out there and finally do something I really want to do. After every God damn math class I've taken, its finally time to pursue my dreams as Psychologist and do what I want to do. But first exams.