°Alexander X reader: wait a second (part 2)°

Pairing: Alexander Hamilton and Y/N Seaburry
Prompts: none
Request: me
Warnings: 
Point of view: Y/N's P.O.V and Alexander's P.O.V
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: she

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

I awoke in my house, I rubbed my eyes trying to remember what happened. That's when I remembered the 'events' that occured last noon. I groaned and fell back on my bed. When it was time to drag myself out of bed, I stood up, washed my face with soap and wore my purple dress and was ready to begin my morning prayer when I heard knocking on my door. I stood up and walked to the door as the banging got louder and louder. I opened the door and first off all looked at my door, that had a huge dent and the white paint was a bit faded. Then someone coughed to inidcate that they were there. I turned my head to the person and may the God have mercy on me; It was that person that argued with me yesterday. I swallowed.

"What may I do for you on this day sir?" I asked as I tried to hide my fear for this man.
"Burr told me to bring these to you as an 'apology' for yesterdays events." He said as he shoved a bush of red roses in my arms. I took them and gave him a confused look.

"Why didn't he bring them himself? And why you out of all people?" I asked kindly.
"He said that it would be a nice action to take since I had maybe gone a little too far." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Er...Well tell him that the roses are beautiful and thank him, if you will." I said as I clenched my hand around the roses.
"Whatever." He mumbled as he left. I closed the door and took the roses inside, I put them in a vase and left them there while I finished my prayer and then I went to the city to get some food to eat later on.

When I walked around the market I saw Burr, I went over to him to thank him for the roses. He saw me coming and smiled at me.
"Oh hey Y/N! Are you doing better than yesterday?" He asked. I nodded in approval.
"I wanted to say thank you for the roses, they're beautiful." I said with a smile, he threw me a confused look.
"B-But that person who argued with me yesterday gave them to me in your name." I explained, he thought for a second and than realized something due to his eyes getting bigger and his grin getting wider.

"You mean Alexander Hamilton right?" He asked. I nodded presuming that Alexander was his name.
"I would check those roses for boms or rotten eggs Y/N..." Burr said concerned. Now my eyes widened as I dropped the basket. I ran to my house in all the speed I had in me. I kicked the door open because keys are overrated.

I ran in my living room where the roses were. I checked in them for any bomb...non...That's impossible...Let me check for rotten eggs...non...hmm...Let me check one more tim-auwch!

I looked at my finger and smiled.
"HA! I was right there's a needle in the roses-Wait roses have thorns..." I sighed and looked at my bleeding finger. I bandaged it up and sat down on my bed. Why would he willingly give me flowers?

"Maybe I should ask him. People know where he lives right? I'll just ask till I find it." I said to myself and stood up to go to his house and ask why. I walked around in the city and asked about Alexander Hamilton. They either said that they didn't know where he lived or that they wouldn't tell a British trash. I sighed in frustration. How am I ever supposed to find someone's home I don't know that well. I gave my last shot to a shop keeper.

"Hello, do you know where the house of Alexander Hamilton is?" I asked as I was ready to get yelled at. But this shop keeper gave me a smile and said in a British accent that he lived in the third house to the left. I thanked her and left.  I walked to the third house and knocked on the door.

I heard some footstep and then the door flew open. Alexander looked at me and I felt his gaze upon me. I looked at him and immediatly regretted my choice to come and seak him.
"Er...I-eum...I came to ask why you-er...gave me-...Those roses." I managed to stuttered out.

Alexander cocked an eyebrow at me as I just stood there looking at my shoes. He sighed once he got it. He opened the door wider and stepped aside. Hesitant I walked inside. He walked to the living room and motioned for me to follow him. He sat down and looked at me. I didn't know what to do, he hasn't spoke ONE damn word since I was here. I decided to just sit down and see what happens.

"Now that you're sitting down, can you actually talk to me like a normal person?" Alexander said after I sat down. I took that as an offence.
"What do you mean?" I hissed in my most annoyed tone.
"Oh wait, you're British so that makes you an abnormal person by genes." Alexander smirked with his smug look.

"Excuse me?" I said as I stood up and looked at him from a higher point of view so I could look down on him. He soon saw what I was doing and stood up being taller by a few inches.
"You heard me." He hissed back as he stepped closer to me.

"Say that again you devil's child!" I yelled as I stepped forwards.
"Or what? Are you going to send the 7 plagues to me?" He said in a mocking way.

THAT'S IT!

"HOW F*CKING DARE YOU!" I screamed as I stepped forwards and grabbed his collar. He just smirked at me because I was going against my own morals. He leaned forward and kissed me. I let go off his collar as he grabbed my hands and put them in his. I was first tense and then I got more relaxed as I slowly closed my eyes. He slowly pushed me down on the couch as he took the dominate position.

After a few minutes of this we heard a knock on the door followed by: "Alexander, are you in there? It's us, John, Lafayette and Hercules." John yelled. I shot up and I began to panick.

"Oh dear God, what're they going to think, they already don't like me and that's just for me, what will they think of you an-" I shout whispered but Alexander cut off by looking at me in this soft tired smile and said: "They'll say Lucky you, to me." I smiled as I laid back but then shot back up and threw a pillow on his face.
"Stop being adorable, this is serious!" I shout whispered.
"Relax, just go to my room and hide in there till  they go away." He said with that same stupid smile as he stood up and stumbled to the door. I shook my head and went upstairs to the only room there.

Alexander's P.O.V

"Hey guuuys~" I said way too relaxed and too smily. The others noticed that.
"Wow, did you have a smash and go?" Hercules asked as Lafayette smacked the back of Hercules's head.
"Nooooooo?" I said still way too relaxed. "Why are you guys here anyway?" I asked.
"We saw that Y/N was asking around for your adress. Did she pass here yet?" John asked.
"...No she defently did not enter this house hold." I said a little bit more serious but I still had that doufuss smile.

"Then let this be a warning that she might come later on, maybe we should stay here to help you if she tries to come in mon am-" Lafayette suggested.
"Nope, I'll be fine." I said with a smile as I smashed the door shut.

"ALEXANDER!!! OPEN THIS DOOR OR I'LL BREAK IT DOWN!!!" Hercules yelled.
"Mon ami maybe he's having an after one stand let him be." Lafayette said.
"THE ONLY ONE STAND HE'S HAVING IS WITH ME LAFAYETTE!!!" John yelled.

"John for the last time, I'm not gay." I yelled through the door.
"YOU'LL TURN AROUND, ONCE YOU'RE GAY, YOU NEVER GO BACK!!!" John yelled at me through the door.
"John...just...John, tu vas folle d'un gars qui n'est pas intéressé par toi" Lafayette mumbled.

"JUST YOU WAIT, THERE'S A MILLION THINGS I HAVE'NT DONE BUT JUST YOU WAIT!!!" John said as he ran away to probably the bar.