=Charles X Reader: Close your eyes (part 2)=

Pairing: Charles Lee X Y/N L/N
Prompts: None
Request: My 1 am self thinking about this
Warnings: Hate, a lot of it.
Time: Modern
Pronouncement for reader: she

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

"I bet you can't drink 1 water bottle in 30 seconds." Maria said as she handed me a full bottle. We were sitting outside for lunch. Thomas and James weren't there yet so we had some girl time.
"HA! What do I win or lose?" I asked with a smirk.
"If you win, I'll bake you cookies." She said with a grin.
"That's one big reason to do this." I said as I opened the water bottle..
"And if you lose, you'll have to give Lee a kiss." She said with a wider grin.

"What?!" I said with a blush. "We're only friends, awkward friend at that. Can I decline?" I asked with a blush creeping on face. We had been friends since we bumped into each other 5 months ago and had been really awkward friends. I wouldn't say I had a crush on him. I just had a strong positive emotion of regard and affection for him...Okay that's the definition of crush...
"Of course you can, but then I won't bake you cookies." She said with a smile.
"...I won't lose anyway." I huffed as she got her timer out her pocket.

"Ready?" She asked, I nodded and grabbed my bottle in the hand. "Go!" She said as I poured the water in my mouth. It was going pretty good as I was counting in my head. But then...
"HI Y/N!" James shouted. I jumped and dropped the water bottle on the ground. The little amount of water that was in it was now on the ground.

I inhaled as I slowly looked at Maria whom was grinning.
"JAMES!" I barked as I looked at him.
"What's up?" He asked with a smile.
"You just made me a non-lip-virgin!" I said as I looked at him.
"A what?" He asked as I twitched my eye.

"You are so lucky I would never kick your butt Madison." I mumbled as I smashed my head on the table. Maria picked up my head and smiled at me.
"When are you gonna do it?" She asked.
"After school, you ain't gonna see me do it creep." I said with a smile.
"Bring evidence." She said as I rolled my eyes but still nodded.

After school I caught Lee before he went home.
"Hey Lee!" I called he turned around and smiled.
"Hey Y/N!" He said with a slight blush. I smiled and blushed back.
"Wanna go hang out?" I asked with a smile.
"S-Sure, can we drop our backpacks first?" He asked.
"Oh sure, can I drop them at your place?" I asked. 
"Sure. Let's go." He said as we headed to his house.

After we dropped out bags we went to the city to maybe look around, get an ice cream or pizza. Whatever comes first. We walked in a shop that sold candy and other sweets. It was bigger than a normal candy shop but not the biggest shop I've been in. We got some candy and a cupcake for the both of us and left.

"This is really good!" I said as I bit in the cupcake.
"Yeah...We're gonna regret this later on." Lee said with a smile. We burst out laughing as I spotted a book store. We walked in it and looked around for the new books they had since Lee, he was a bookworm. I mean, so am I but he took this to the next level.

We bought some books and made our way to the pizzeria. We had both called our parents to say that we would be eating dinner there. It then dawned upon me that I forgot my phone in the book store. I told Lee to order a Manhattan pizza for me and went back to the book store. On my way there, I took a short cut through a alley that was pretty empty and pretty narrow but wide enough for 5 persons to stand in a horizontal line. I saw the hamilsquad in front of me. I wanted to turn around and leave but they already spotted me and made their way to me.

"Hey baby." Alexander said as he stood in front of me.
"Yeah, it's getting late, I should probably head back to my home." I said as I wanted to turn around and leave.
"You ain't going nowhere." John said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.
"What do you want?" I asked as I tried to not make eye contact.
"You." Lafayette said as he grabbed my chin and raised it up.
"Ha, ha, ha..." I laughed nervously. "I don't...I won't..." I tried to say something close to:

"THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GETTING IS A PUNCH IN YOUR FACE, FROM ME, FOR YOU!!!" But that never happened. The thing is, these guys can mess you up so bad, that you will commit suicide. Problem is, they like me. But as soon as I act rude they'll mess me up. I needed to get out this situation without me wanting to jump in the ocean nearby.

"You won't date Frenchy over here, that's fine." Hercules said as he pulled me to him by my waist. I pressed my lips together as I thought of a way out. 
"Back off, I want her." John hissed at Hercules.

"Eh, too bad. You all aren't getting her." I heard behind us. We all turned our head to the person and saw Lee there. He pulled out a phone, my phone.
"I found her phone in our bags so I came to get her, just in time." He said as he put the phone back in his pocket. 

"Oh look, bookworm's gonna save her." Alexander laughed and the others joined in.
"Do we need to teach you another lesson?" John said still laughing. Another?

"Leave him alone!" I sternly stated as the heads now turned to me.
"See, a girl is better in defending than you." Lafayette said.
"That's sexist." I mumbled as they began to chuckle.

"Go home Lee, you don't have any business here." Hercules said as the others nodded.
"I'm not leaving without her." Lee stated. "Period." He added.

"Uh-huh, then we'll make you go away." Alexander said as he made his way over to Lee.
"Wait!" I yelped. Alexander turned around.
"I have something to say." I said as he just looked at me.
...

"Aren't books a great weapon?" I asked with a grin. Alexander looked confused but got my message once he was hit with a book on the head.
"J.K Rowling never fails." Lee said. Look that would make a great ending credit.

"Get him." Second in command, John, commanded. Hercules let go off me and they all stormed up to Lee. He began to hit them with the book making great Harry Potter puns.

He grabbed another book and hit John in between the 2 books like a fly.
"Oh wow, you really did Slytherin." He said as I snorted.

"Are you serious John?" Hercules said as John fell over.
"No he's Sirius." Lee corrected.
"Just for that I'll hurt you." Hercules said as he went in for the punch.

Lee grabbed his arm and effortlessly swung him backwards and Hercules fell face first into the floor.
"Did you drink your Espresso patronum today?" Lee asked as he looked at Hercules who groaned in the floor.

"Okay now you're getting it." Lafayette said. He pulled his arm back and was about the hit Lee when Lee dodged and Lafayette also fell on the floor.
"You're really getting voldem-old if you can't see me." Lee said. Lafayette stuck out his middle finger before letting his hand fall. 

"Let's get out of here." Lee said as he grabbed my hand. We ran passed the alley and made our way to his house. We caught our breath once we were there and began to laugh.
"Voldem-old? Seriously?" I asked. He began to laugh harder as I joined in.

"But siriusly, thank you for saving me." I said with a smile.
"It's nothing really." He said with a smile. We stared at each other as I we blushed with a smile. The smile soon faded as we came closer to each other and pressed our lips together. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I put my hands around his neck but put one of my hands in the fluffy part of his hair. We let go after awhile.

"Good night." I quickly said with a smile. "Oh before I go can you take this sharpie and write here on my arm: I kissed Y/N. With a signature." I said, he took the sharpie and wrote it down.
"Good night~" He said as he looked up and gave a slow yet sweet kiss on my lips.

"Yeah, good night." I said as I turned around. "Oh look this is the way to my house." I said as I walked to my house not paying attention to anyone or anything. Lee shook his head and headed inside.