*Jefferson X reader: Candy store*

Pairing: Thomas Jefferson and Y/N L/N
Prompts: none (co-pilot modus)
Request: none (still co-pilot modus)
Warnings: unwanted touching and all that sh*t,
Point of view: 3rd person, Y/N's P.O.V, Jefferson's P.O.V
Time: Modern times
Fan Warning: Trigger warning for all of you that think Jefferson is nice.
Notes: I recently started listen to Heathers but only Candy store and I thought: What if we replace the heathers with Jefferson and his gang and Veronica with Y/N and change some small things? I haven't listened to the whole musical so I'm still using Hamilton logic with a Heathers song if that makes sense...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jefferson tapped on his desk as he looked at the math teacher roll the words out of his mouth. He was talking about how math is really important for our future and all that stuff. Honestly he wasn't even paying attention at him. He was texting his 'friend' James under the desk. They had been texting since the math teacher opened his mouth. He wasn't failing math so there was never a problem with math or anything like that.

Mister Jefferson. A voice said as Thomas slowly looked up and looked right in the grey eyes of the math teacher. Thomas raised an eyebrow at the teacher as he sighed and looked back at his phone. The class gasped as they saw the teacher look at Thomas with furious eyes.
Mister Jefferson, does this lesson not intrest you? The teacher asked as he grabbed the desk with both hands and looked at Thomas whom didn't look up from his phone.
No, it doesn't. He simply said while he texted somethings on his phone. Then he made the 'shoo shoo' motion with his hands and said:
Now get lost. The teacher opened his mouth to yell at him but Thomas already beat him to it.
Or I can ask my dad to just remove you from this school. He suggested, the red colour from the teacher suddenly turned pale when he heard that sentence. He just let go of the desk and continued giving his lesson.

This was his attitude for every class, disrespect, ignorance and he showed that he didn't like the lessons at all. Trough all this, he still got an A on every subject. It was kind of an impossible situation for every teacher. He was also the leader of a gang named the Southern Republicans.
They first were with 4 but then one of them decided to quit and leave them because they 'didn't like their shenanigans'. Her name (sorry if you're a guy but I kind of don't know how to write for guys but I'm practicing on it I swear) was Y/N L/N. She drew the line after they slammed a girl against a locker because she was speaking garbage about Y/N. She didn't care but the guys took it serious and almost broke the poor girls arm, when she stepped in she yelled at Jefferson & Co for being complete idiots. She later abandoned the group and went from popular girl to nerd in a matter of days.

She later got a friend named Lafayette. He was friends with Thomas in high school but they then parted ways as enemies. Y/N had also made some friends like John, Hercules and Alexander. They were good students but they could go to parties and be beasts. Unlike Y/N who had grown out of parties and drinking. She was rather silent and didn't go to parties unless Lafayette would drag her there. She would always bring a book or something and read somewhere silent, like outside if it was an inside party and inside if it was an outside party.

One day Lafayette had to go back to France because his mother had gotten cancer and he had to leave Y/N. The rest of the gang went with Lafayette as support. They would be gone for a few weeks or so, Lafayette said it could even be months. Y/N sadly couldn't leave because her parents didn't allow it. Since Y/N had been a nerd, her parents would be stricter in the hope that she would never be like her old self again. Her parents didn't know about her crush on Lafayette, if they did they would probably ban her from ever seeing him again.

Thomas had heard the news from Burr, who picked up all the information and gave it to Thomas. He was so happy about the situation he could die. Y/N would be unprotected and when that French swine came back from French, his friend would be in Jefferson's gang already.