°Lin X Reader: *Insert screaming noise*°

Pairing: Lin Manuel Miranda and Y/N L/N
Prompts: 27. SUN! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!!! 37. SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE LITTLE MERMAID!!!
Request:  TixieStar and someone else whom deleted their account.
Warnings: Yelling, sh*t that can't be explained through science
Time: Modern  

A/N, It has been awhile! But let me tell you something. I was bored and I started writing....YEAH! Also I'm not that big of a fan of the actor x reader chapters. BUT WHATEVA LEGO!

...Also I have  no idea what to write. No planning, so I hope I get some inspiration RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

"Good morning miss L/N." A cheery voice said as I groaned back. "Coffee miss L/N?" I heard another male voice say as I grabbed the coffee out his hands. I walked straight to my studio and sat down on my chair. I blew my coffee a bit and looked around.

I was the head of the 'Blue Notebook'. It was a studio for recording songs of artists and also served as a building where artists could work and make songs. My mom ran this place but she didn't want to do it and she just shoved it in my face. Which makes me the head of this mess. 

Sure we're a big and powerful company. Arguably one of the best. But that means I don't get to sleep. At all.  took a sip of my coffee and then someone entered my recording studio. Since I was back faced to the door, I didn't know who. "Yo." I heard as I sighed. "Ramos, get out of my office studio thingy if you're just here to say that." I said as I took another sip from my coffee. "Actually, I kinda do." I heard him say as I turned my chair towards him.

"Then why are you here?" I asked as I looked at him. "Okay, first of all, you should sleep." Anthony said as I twitched my eye. "Tell me something I don't know Ramos." I sternly told him. Anthony Ramos was a singer we worked with frequently. He had his own studio with his girlfriend Jasmine. They were close enough to me to be considered friends.

"Right. So there's this dude-"

"-Don't tell me that you're turning gay Ramos. You have a Girlfriend-"

"-NO, NO, NO! It's not like that!" He yelled as I plugged my ears. "I'm not awake, don't yell at me." I said as he re-stabled his posture and apologized. "He wants to record some songs here for a soundtrack." He said. "What kind of soundtrack?" I asked. "It's for the Hamilton soundtrack." He answered.

"...They guy doesn't happen to be Lin Manuel Miranda, would it?" I asked with my eyebrow cocking up. "...What if he was?" Anthony asked as I groaned. "I don't got time for musical soundtracks." I said turning my chair and grabbing my ACTUAL work. "But I'm in it Y/N!" Anthony said as he ran over to my table and stood right next to me. 

"You have a studio here, isn't that enough?" I asked as he sighed. "But this will be big! This will draw more attention to my personal work and I really enjoy being in it!" He argued back. "Yeah-no. There are other recording studios." I said grabbing my laptop. "You do realize you have a literal gold mine in your hands right?" He asked as I nodded. "And I do not wish to come in between that gold." I said opening my agenda and pushing it into Anthony's hands.

"Look at my schedule Ramos." I told him as he looked to the date of today. "When do you sleep? You have work until 5 in the morning tomorrow." He stated as he looked over all the pages with blue ink covering every hour. "I don't." I told him as I furiously began to type on my laptop. 

I heard him turn a few pages. "...What about this Monday?" He asked as I turned my head to him after finishing a sentence. "Oh, that's right. That's one of my free days." I told him as I turned back and began typing again. "...What if you just, let him come over for an hour or so and just see if it'll work out. Just for an hour!" He stated as I sighed. "If I will, then promise me that if I do decline, that you guys have to find another studio." I said as he nodded. "Promise." He said with a smile.