Interesting Games

I wake up the next morning and get ready for work. I'm making toast for myself in the kitchen when a pair of arms snake around my waist, and lips touch my throat. 

"Good morning," I smile. 

"Morning," Tuukka groans, his morning voice having a thicker Finnish accent than usual. I shiver as he kisses his way up my throat to my cheek. 

"You're gonna distract me, and I have to go to work," I whine at Tuukka. 

"Who cares?" 

He smirks, and turns me around so that I'm facing him. He kisses me, and I kiss him back, my fingers sliding into his hair. Tuukka puts his hands on my waist and lifts me onto the counter. My eyes widened in surprise as he did this, but I close them as we continue to kiss. I pull back, gasping, and say, "I hate to acknowledge this, but I have somewhere to be today, and so do you." 

"I know," Tuukka groans, but pulls back. 

"I'm getting my cast off today- finally." I remember, waving my blue wrist. 

"That's good. What time?" Tuukka asks, stepping away from me, letting me off the counter. 

"Right after work. I'll meet you back here- wait, you have a game," I remember. 

"Yeah. See you there?" Tuukka asks. 

"Sure. I think I grabbed my tickets when I left... If not, I'll find Mel. We can go." I think aloud. 

"All right. I'm gonna go get dressed. See you tonight." Tuukka kisses my cheek, and flinches when the toaster pops. 

"Wow, Tuukka," I laugh. 

"Not funny," he frowns. I turn back to the counter and make myself toast before running downstairs and grabbing my bag. I pick my coat up off the coat rack and then leave the house. I have my phone in my pocket, my wallet is in the car, so I head off to work.

-

At the end of the work day, I drive straight to MGH. I meet Dr. Abler again, and he takes off my cast. 

"I saw you went to Sochi," he comments as he begins the process of taking the cast off. 

"Yes, I did. It was a lot of fun." 

"Glad to hear it. A silver medal isn't all bad." 

"No, it's not," I smile as the cast falls off my wrist in two pieces. 

"All right, I'm going to move your wrist and then give you a light brace to wear for the next day." Dr. Abler moves my wrist and then slides it in a brace. 

"All set. Be careful moving next time!" 

He smiles as I hop off the table and grab my coat. I pat my pockets for my phone, and realize it's in my pants pocket, but I felt something in my jacket. I wait until I'm out in my car to check my pocket. Inside is a ticket to the Bruins game tonight, along with a sticky note.

Alex, I know you're going to be wicked mad at me for doing this to you, but I had to. I took your tickets and gave you these ones instead. They're loge seats so you can still be near other people, but also have a good view. I'll see you there, and I hope you had a great day at work and your cast taking off went well. Much love, Tuukka.

"He is too much," I mutter as I drive to the Garden. I grab dinner in the way and then go in to watch the warm-ups. As I recline in the loge seats, the guys step out on the ice. I wave to Tuukka, and he waves back. The guys all see him do that, so the rest of the roster waves to me, and I laugh.

[A/N: I'm making up this game because I can]

At the end of the second, the Bruins score against the Islanders for the 4th time, making it 4-0 Bruins. I like these loge seats; they're comfy and have a great view. I in the first row, on the aisle. A couple rows behind me are two drunk guys, and they keep slurring stuff at me, but I don't respond. It's annoying, but I don't want to get in a fight.