Horans Runaway

A young boy with a hard life comes by the name Niall. Brown hair that he dyes blonde and deep blue eyes. His parents live far far away up in Ireland. He ran away alone. He is a good boy with a hard life. He never does anything bad. Niall isn't bad.
Niall use to be an engineer. He loved his job a lot and he had lots of customers. As he was cleaning the counter off someone drove their car through the wall of the building. The guy got out of his truck and threatened to kill, but Niall wouldn't let that happen. Niall pulled out a gun from his desk drawer and threatened him. The guys shoots and Niall dodges. Niall runs closer and pushes him outside so nobody else will get hurt. The guy pulls out a knife and cuts Niall on the arm. He looks at the wound then looks at the guy. Niall gets up and runs towards the guy. He jumps over Niall and Niall slides on the dirt. He stands up straight and points the gun out towards him.
"Put the gun down or I will make you put it down. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice." Niall said.
The guy shoots and Niall dodges it still standing in one place.
"Why do want to kill so bad?" Niall asks.
"Because your the reason my sister died Niall."
"Sister? I never killed anyone!" Niall told him.
"Darlene! You know her!" The guy answered.
He slides a photo of Niall and Darlene across the dirt.
"Your old girlfriend." The guy said.
"Darlene!" Niall whispers under his breath.
"Yes, she died because of you." The guy shouts.
"Not possible! I broke up with her a month ago and I did nothing to harm her."
"That's where your wrong, Niall. You broke up with her which made her the saddest person alive. She locked herself in her room and cried for ages. My dad and I finally thought she calmed down so dad knocked on the door for a while and she wouldn't make any noise. He grabbed the key on top of the door frame and unlocked the door. He saw her lying on the floor bleeding from cutting herself to much. It isn't hard to hurt a girls feelings, Niall." The guy said.
"I didn't know. I'm sorry. But I didn't kill her." Niall replied.
"But you were the center of why she died."
Things were quiet. The guy breaks the silence by running toward him with a knife. But Niall grabs his arm and flips him.
The cops have finally arrived. They stood there with guns. Niall puts his down on the ground. The other guy got up and stood there not knowing what to do.
"Put the gun down and we will do nothing to harm you." An officer says.
The guy puts his gun down cause there were around 12 cops standing there right in front of him.
The cops take Niall and the guy to the jailhouse and put them in separate cells. They got changed into there orange jumpsuits.
Niall's parents come in and ask what happened.
"My old girlfriend Darlene's brother threatened to kill me." Niall shouts.
"Why?" Niall's dad asks.
Niall riddles off everything there were talking about earlier.
"I don't know what to say Niall. You didn't do anything. It's the circle of life." Niall's mum said.
"I know." Niall responds.
"What happened to your arm Niall? Why is it all bandaged?" Niall's mum was concerned.
"Nothing happened mum. I'm fine."
"What happened?" His mum asks strictly.
"Nothing happened!" Niall shouted.
"Niall, tell me what happened!!"
"Mum NOTHING HAPPENED!"Niall said loudly.
The officer comes over and tells them to go. So Niall's parents leave.
Niall stands there with his head against the bars and his hands around two of them.
"BED TIME YOU RODENTS GET IN YOUR BED AND GO TO SLEEP!" An officer goes down all the cells to make sure they are all in bed and runs a bat against the bars on his way down. Niall can't sleep so he just looks like he is sleeping. When the officers aren't looking at him he gets off of his bed and starts picking at the loose parts of the wall. He makes a hole. Niall digs further and managed to make a big enough hole to escape out of. He starts running as fast as he can! Niall is out of jail. Soon the officers will be looking for him.

Horan's Runaway (Niall Horan) A.U.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें