Thirty-One

"It's starting to sprinkle outside!" Zayn said walking out the door.
Louis walked back out and looked at the sky, squinting his eyes.
"I reckon we should close the door then!" Louis said looking at Zayn.
They walked back inside and Zayn shut the door.
Maura walked over to the living room and grabbed the remote. She turned the television on. They watched Family Guy.
"This is one of my favorite shows!" Harry said sitting down on the end of the couch.
Elizabeth sat next to his and cuddled into his arms.
Olivia looked at them and bit her lip. I wish Niall was here. I want him. I know I have feelings for him but I know it's not a good idea. Olivia thought as she was about to shed a tear. She rubbed her arm and looked down at her feet. She walked to Maura.
"Miss! Where are the bathrooms?" Olivia asked.
"Down the hall to your left." Maura replied.
Olivia looked at the floor and walked to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror.
"All I need right now is Niall!" Olivia cried.
She sat down on the floor and buried her head in her knees.

**back to the living room**
"Oh dinner looks delicious!" Louis said in a rasp voice.
"Thank you. It will be done soon. It's almost dinner time." Maura replied looking into the oven.
"Yay! It looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait!" Louis said walking back to the couch.
Olivia came out of the bathroom with her mascara running down her face.
"Honey is something wrong?" Maura asked as Olivia walked quickly to the door.
"No ma'm. I'm just gonna go for a walk." Olivia said hiding her face.
"Dinner will be ready soon sweetie." Maura said.
"I'll be back later. You can eat without me if I'm not back."
"Okay Olivia. Be careful!" Maura commanded.
Olivia opened the door and walked out of the neighborhood.
She walked to the jail and stopped at the door. She threw the door open and walked to the front office.
"Lemme see niall." Olivia commanded.
"Niall?" The officer asked.
"Yes, sir." She said.
The officer walked to the jail cell and let Niall out. They trust him enough not to connect him to cuffs. They set them both at a table surrounded by other tables that were empty.
"Olivia?" Niall asked confused about her appearance.
"Niall!" Olivia hugged Niall in a tight way.
Niall looked confused.
"Is there something wrong Olivia?" Niall asked.
"Yes Niall!" Olivia answered looking him in the eye and sniffling.
"Is it my mother, cause she can be a little ann-"
"No Niall! Your mother is perfectly fine. I just..." Olivia said stopping suddenly.
"Mhmmm." Niall looking deep in her eyes.
"I really needed you. I got this sudden urge to hold you and tell you how I feel about you and I think I love you, I mean, I know it's weird but I like you. Like I like like you in a love-"
Niall put his finger over her lips.
"Olivia... I love you too." Niall smiled.
Olivia smiled back.
Niall whipped a tear off her face and brushed her hair out of her face. Niall leaned in for a kiss, but Olivia stopped him.
"Niall." Olivia smiled.
Niall looked puzzled.
"I don't think we're allowed to do this here. You might get charged for touching a guest." Olivia laughed.
Niall nodded. "Your right. Haha!"
They smiled and sat down. They talked about random things for a while till an officer came up and told them niall needs to get in bed. Olivia looked up at the clock and noticed it was already 10:30.
"Goodbye Niall." Olivia waved.
"Goodbye Olivia." Niall paused. "I love you!"
Olivia pushed her lips in and grinned. She walked out the jail and walked back home. She made it there and it was dark inside. Everyone was sleeping. Louis was sleeping on the couch with the tv on family guy. Sarina was sleeping on the other end of the couch. Liam was sleeping on the chair. Salina slept on the floor. I guess Liam is getting tired of Salina. Olivia walked down the hall way and looked in Niall's room. Elizabeth and Harry slept on his race car bed and Zayn slept on the floor next to them. There was a pillow and a blanket set out on the other side of the bed. Olivia smiled. She felt a small tap on the shoulder. Olivia turned around and noticed Maura.
"Honey of your hungry there is some meat loaf in the fridge." Maura whispered.
"No thank you, I'm not hungry." Olivia whispered back.
"Okay sweetie. Why don't you go get fresh, here is a towel and some pajamas." Maura smiled and handed Olivia here things.
Olivia walked to the bathroom and got cleaned up. She took out her tooth brush and brushed her teeth, then she took a shower. She got cleaned up and dried off with her white towel Maura gave her. She put on her pajamas. They were a little big on her but they work. They were still comfortable sleep wear. Olivia unlocked the door and walked out. She walked to her room and lied down on her spot on the floor. Maura walked to the door and knocked lightly. Olivia looked up.
"Goodnight sweetie. If u need anything I'll be in my room. Just come there." Maura said.
Olivia nodded. " thank you! Good night!"
Maura tip toed back to her room and lied on her bed. She grabbed her nook and read her book.