Two

Niall runs and runs. He doesn't look back because he knows that would slow him down. He runs all the way to the Atlantic Ocean. He notices a speed boat on the deck. He jumps in and cranks the motor. He puts it in full speed and loves the wind in his brown hair. He closes his eyes and enjoys the air. He gets a little tired but he can't sleep now. He needs to watch for cops.

He finds land! It took him two days but he has found land. He has traveled all the way to Georgia. He has never been so tired and so hungry in his life. He notices a McDonalds a little ways away. He stops in and orders a Big Mac and fries. He ordered a coke too. Niall pulled out $20.00 out of his sock. He gave it to the cashier.

He pays and fills his cup with coke. He is in a hurry so he try's to do it fast. There was a line to get ice. He taps his food. He hears that the ice machine is slow and there is not much ice left. The person in front of him got the last of the ice. He sticks his cup on and all he gets is an ice machine growling at him. He hears his number get called out so he just got coke with no ice. He brings his tray to a table in the back and scarfs down his food. He gulps down his drink. Then he throws his trash away.

He runs out the door and goes further up Georgia. He knows he doesn't have to run but he does need to change his clothes. He jogs to a Walmart nearby and gets some sweatpants and a shirt with the Big Bang theory on it.

He walks out like a normal person. He sees today's news in the paper machine. He was on the cover. Niall runs to a dump and grabs a brown bag. He cuts eyes out of it and puts it on his head. He walks to another Walmart and goes through the hair section. He picks up some hair dies and a comb. He walks out and runs to a public bathroom at a strip mall. He takes the bag off and dyes his hair dirty blonde. He sticks up the front of it. His hair looks nothing like it was. He cleans his face off in the sink with soap and water. He looks like a whole new person now. Nobody with suspect a thing.

He skips out and thinks. "Maybe I should stop skipping it draws to much attention to myself."

Niall just strolls along Georgia admiring it's good parts and bad parts. Niall walks all the way to Alpharetta. He thinks that far enough. "There are no papers with my face on it." Niall thought.

He stops by a hotel so he can sleep. The lady at the counter inside told him it will be $97 a night. He was only staying one night. So he gives her the money. She hands him his room card. He walks to his room number 3rd floor 5th room. And slips the card in the card slot on the door. He pulls it out fast and the light, on the door, went from flashing red to flashing green. He walks in and closes the door.

Niall wasn't the cleanest so he gets in the shower. He washes his new hair do and scrubs really good. He gets out and puts his pants on. He throws his shirt on the bed next to him. He noticed little toothbrushes and mini toothpaste by the sink handle. He picks them up and uses them. He brushes really we'll for about a minute and spits out his toothpaste. He looks at his teeth in the mirror and turns the sink off. He throws away the toothbrush and hops in bed. He turns the television on and puts it on spongebob. The tv was bad. It had lines through it and it flashes the picture also looked like it was scrolling up. He turned it off and laid in bed. He couldn't sleep by he was super tired. He bounces around on the bed trying to get comfortable. He closes his eyes and about 10 minutes later he was out like a light.

Niall woke up the next morning to knocking at the door.