Eighteen

--team 1--

"We need to stop here. They will be close, but we don't wanna be to close, otherwise they might spot us." Olivia said.

Zayn nodded. "Yes, cause we don't know where they will park exactly. Just near here."

"So how did your figure out they would be here?" Niall asked.

"I can see the future. I saw us on this very island with Russians. It was a blur." Olivia said.

"How do you know they stole your artifact?" Niall questioned.

"I saw the big boss hold it up....." Olivia answered.

"Oh, it's kinda cool you can see the future." Niall said.

"Yeah sometimes!" Olivia said.

They stopped and crouched down behind a few trees and bushes.

"We're here!" Salina whispered. "I'm so thirsty. Do we have any water?"

Niall rolled his eyes.

"Actually we do. If you don't mind drinking after me." Olivia answered.

"Then no I'm not that thirsty." Salina answered.

"I am!" Niall shouted in a whisper form.

Olivia hands Niall the water and watches as he puts he bottle on his lips. She stared at him gulp down a ton of the water. She was still holding her hand out waiting for him to give it back. She closed her eyes and still saw Niall drinking the water. She didn't know Niall was holding the bottle right next to her hand until he tapped her hand with the bottle. She flinched and opened her eyes. She took the bottle back and put it in the mini backpack on her back.

"How long have you had that backpack?" Niall asked. "It's like a cartoon. It just pops up when you need it."

"Ha." Olivia laughed. "Nope. I've had it this hold time."

"Wow, maybe I should pay more attention to things." Niall suggested.

"You are probably paying attention to things, but the backpack isn't important so....." Olivia said.

"Yeah true dat, love."

--team 2--

"We are just about there." Harry said.

"How can you see where the stoppong point is?" Liam asked.

"Honestly, I don't know." Harry said. "But I think I hear them. Just wait, stay quiet and listen."

Everyone was quiet. They all heard little celebration shouts.

"Geesh, even their screams sound Russian." Sarina whispered.

"Sh....." Harry said.

Harry looked over the big bush they were bush they were hiding behind. He saw a big wooden boat with many different Russians on it.

"Okay, those are definitely Russian pirates. We've got a lot of competition." Harry said looking at everyone.

"All we need to do is get to the head boss. If we threaten him then we have nothing to worry about." Elizabeth said. "They'd do whatever we say."

"Yes, but how will we get to him?" Liam asked.

"I've got something in mind." Harry said with a smirk on his face.

--team 1--

"I see them!" Niall whispered.

Zayn tugged on his shirt telling him to get back in hiding.

"They are party Russians." Niall whispered looking at Olivia.

"What do you mean?" Olivia asked.

"They are playing loud Russian music and drinking beers. They are also dancing with Russians girls as if they were at a bar." Niall said looking around they tree.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Niall put your head back here!"

Niall put his head back behind the tree and looked at Salina. Salina was cleaning off her shoes with a stick.

"Really Salina?" Niall asked.

"Yes, me shoes are all muddy. They are brand new." Salina whined.

"Okay... Whatever.." Niall said looking back at Olivia.

"So how are we gonna get to the head room?" Zayn asked.

"Okay first we need to get near the boat by the door." Olivia said. "Were gonna need a seeing eye dog."

"And where are we gonna find a dog?" Salina asked.

"Are you kidding me.....?" Niall asked. "Is she kidding or is she serious?"

"She's serious." Olivia answer. "We don't need a dog. It's just a metaphor. Were gonna use Niall as the seeing eye dog!"

"What!" Niall shouts quietly.

"Yes you will climb that tree and give us hand signals." Olivia said.

"That sounds like a good plan." Zayn said.

"No no no no no....." Niall said really fast.

"Niall. This is one reason why your here." Olivia said.

"First of all, I'm not letting you guys go in their by yourself." Niall said.

"Niall, it's alright. Your helping us." Liam said holding his shoulder.

Niall threw his shoulder back making Liam's hand fall off.

"Second of all....." Niall said.

"Niall stop we don't need reasons for why you don't wanna do your job." Zayn said.

"You think that's my problem? What if you guys get hurt? I'd feel so bad and I'd miss you!" Niall said looking at Olivia.

Olivia looked at Niall. "We'll be okay Niall."

Niall looked down at his ands in his lap. Olivia came in and gave him a hug. Zayn joined in. So did Salina and Liam. Niall wrapped his hands around them all.

"Okay guys, stay safe. I will do it just for you." Niall said.