Twelve

Niall and Olivia grabbed as much bags as they could at once so they could get all the work done.

"Thanks Niall. I like having someone to keep me company." Olivia said.

"No problem, it was fun!" Niall smiled.

Olivia smiled. "You can go bathe and get comfortable."

"Thanks Olivia." Niall said.

Niall grabbed his new sweat pants and underpants. He walked to the bathroom.

Olivia unpacked all the groceries. She put them all away neatly and went to the couch. She took Niall's new clothes out of the bag and tore the tags off. She folded them up and put them on the coffee table. She cleaned up the house a little bit. She walked outside to the porch and sat on a chair. She took a while to think. She closed her eyes and thought to herself for a while.

Niall came out after a while. Olivia looked back at him and made a quick smile on her face.

"How was your shower?" Olivia asked.

"Refreshing!" Niall replied.

"Good. What do you want for dinner?" Olivia asked.

"Any things fine with me." Niall said.

"Okay we'll just have that chicken I got from Publix." Olivia said.

"Oh my gosh I love chicken!" Niall shouts.

Olivia laughs. "I do too!" Olivia gets up and goes inside. She gets the chicken out and pulls it out of the box. She grabs a couple plates and puts them on the table. Niall walks in and sits down. Olivia grabbed two cups and poured coke in them. She sets them on the table and puts the chicken in the middle of it.

"Looks delicious." Niall said rubbing his hands together.

"Okay seriously this time say the blessing." Olivia said.

"I don't know what you say?" Niall said.

"Okay, I'll tell you our prayer. You just repeat after me okay?"

"Okay!" Niall answered.

They bowed their heads and put their hands together. They closed their eyes.

"God is great, God is good." Olivia said.

"God is great, God is good." Niall repeated.

"Let us thank Him for our food." Olivia said.

"Let us thank Him for out food."

"Amen"

"Amen."

They looked up.

"Good job Niall." Olivia said.

"I had a different prayer I said." Niall said.

"Yeah some people don't say the same prayer." Olivia said.

"Let's eat!" Niall said.

"Dig in!" Olivia said.

Niall grabbed a chicken leg and sipped his coke. He bit into it and made a load mmmm noise.

"This is delicious." Niall said with a mouth full of chicken.

"Good!" Olivia said looking down so she doesn't have to see his chewed food.

Niall chewed his food really loud. Olivia looked up at him in discussed.

"What?!" Niall asked.

"Well do you always chew like this?" Olivia asked.

"No not usually just, it's so good! I'll stop." Niall said.

"thank you!" Olivia said.

They enjoyed the rest of dinner talking with not a lot of food in their mouth and laughing about their childhoods. Olivia cleaned up the plates and the box of chicken. Niall sat on the couch. Olivia brought two wine glasses out and a bottle of wine. She set them on the table.

"Wine?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah definitely." Niall said.

Olivia poured Niall and her some wine. They sipped on it.

"Niall I need to ask you a question." Olivia said.

"Yeah, anything." Niall replied.

"Why did that guy wanna shot you?" Olivia asked

"Okay, I use to date this beautiful girl I met at Nando's, she worked there. She was 18, she had blonde hair and very beautiful blue eyes.she always wore these beautiful dresses that had flowers and butterflies on them. She was the sweetest girl I have ever met. I dumped her." Niall states.

Olivia made a very disgusting confused face. "Why in the world would you dump her?"

"She cheated on me!" Niall said sadly. "She thought she loved someone more than me!"

"I'm sorry Niall."

"I found out she was cheating on me, because I went to the same rest-rant and saw her with another boy. I walked over there and....." Niall cried.

"I'm so sorry, Niall!" Olivia said.

"I broke up with her that night, and apparently she was sad. She wanted another chance but I couldn't trust her. She cut her self to death. I'm not kidding, she died from cutting herself to much. I didn't want her to harm herself." Niall cried. He put his face in his hands and cried.

Olivia scotched closer to Niall and gave him a hug.

Niall looked up and smiled at Olivia's comfort. She took her arms off him and poured some more wine for him.

"Her brother found me at my dad and my shop. He ran through it with his car and got out. He pointed a gun at me and I pushed him outside through the hole he made. He cut me on my arm." Niall showed Olivia the cut on his arm.

"Oh my. How did I not notice this before, Niall?" Olivia asked.

"I didn't think you'd care about my cuts." Niall said.

"Niall, I care. We're best friends. I care about what you want or need." Olivia said.

Olivia took Niall's arm and looked at the cut. She rubbed it a little bit. She slid her hands down to his hand. He looked into her big brown eyes. She looked into his eyes as big as the sea and as bright as the sky on a beautiful day. They leaned in her lips brushing on his.

"I really like you." Niall whispers.

Niall can feel Olivia smile.

"Then why don't you kiss me?" Olivia asked.

Niall leaned in a kissed Olivia. She kissed back. He pulled Olivia by the waist and she moved closer. It was very passionate. All their thoughts were gone. All they could think about was each other. Olivia pulled away slowly. They looked at each-other. Niall thought to himself I've never been kissed like that. What do I say now.

"Tired?" Olivia asked.

"Lil bit." Niall answered.

It was almost midnight. Olivia stood up and cleaned the coffee table off. She got Niall's blankets and pillow and he lied down. Olivia walked to her room.

"Night!" Olivia shouted out looking out her door.

"Goodnight." Niall said back.

Olivia got ready for bed and went to sleep. Niall closed his eyes and thought about what just happened. He feel asleep.