Thirty-two

The next day, Maura was up making break fast. She was making cheese toast for everyone at eight o'clock in the morning. Louis walked out happy and wide awake.

"Omg I love cheese toast!" Louis shouted.

"Louis, keep it down. Your friends are sleeping." Maura told Louis.

But it was too late for that. Louis already woke Harry up.

Harry tossed the blanket off of him and carefully stepped over Zayn. He covered Elizabeth up more and walked out of the room. Elizabeth felt him leave.

"Good morning Harry!" Maura said cheerfully.

"Hey Harry!" Louis said.

Liam peeked over the chair and looked at Harry, Maura and Louis. He stood up and noticed his whole right leg and foot feel asleep. He over exaggerated a fall on the ground. Salina heard the bang on the ground and flinched. She opened her eyes and looked mad a Liam.

"What did you do, Liam?" Salina asked.

"I fell. My whole leg and my foot is asleep." Liam said.

Salina sat up and rubbed the tired out of her eyes. She went to the bathroom and freshened up.

Liam stood up and walked over to Harry.

"Good morning Liam." Harry smiled.

Liam nodded.

"We're having cheese toast for breakfast!" Louis shouted.

Sarina sat up on the couch.

"Great! You have awaken sarina!" Liam said.

"It's okay! I need to wake up anyway. Don't wanna miss breakfast!" Sarina stood up and ran to the kitchen.

Elizabeth and Zayn walked out of the room.

"Breakfast smells good." Elizabeth said.

"It's cheese toast!" Louis said in a crazy creepy voice.

Elizabeth widened here eyes. Salina cam out of the bathroom and Maura pulled the cheese toast out of the toaster over.

"Mmm! Looks great!" Harry said.

The cheese was bubbling and the bread was golden brown.

"Perfect!" Louis exclaimed.

Maura got out plates and everyone grabbed there cheese toast.

Maura walked down the hall and noticed Olivia was lying on the floor awake.

Maura knocked on her door.

"Hello?" Maura said.

Olivia sat up.

"Hello!" Olivia smiled.

"Breakfast is ready. I'm sure your hungry, you didn't have dinner." Maura smiled.

"Yeah! And it smells suburb. I hear we are having cheese toast."

"Louis?" Maura questioned.

"Yeah, he's a loud boy!" Olivia giggled.

Maura giggled too. "C'mon." Maura swung her arm signaling Olivia to come.

Olivia stood up and walked to the kitchen with Maura. There was only one piece of cheese toast left and Louis was on his way to get it from the living room.

"Go get it!!" Maura shouted.

Olivia walked quickly to the cheese toast. Louis did as well.

They both arrived at the tray at the same time and stared at each other in the eyes. The room suddenly felt bigger and it seemed like every thing was gone except Louis. The cheese toast tray and Olivia. Louis growled.

"Dis will be mine..." Louis said in a deep voice.

"Not if I get it first!" Olivia said.

Louis reached in for it and grabbed it. He put it up to his mouth. Suddenly Olivia slapped his hand and the cheese toast went tumbling down. They both stood there and watched it fall. It was lying on the hard wood floor of the kitchen. Everything seemed normal again.

"Thanks for being a friend." Olivia said in a mad tone.

Louis looked sad.

"I'm kidding Louis! It's fine." Olivia patted Louis on the back and laughed.

Louis smiled. "I thought you were mad at me!" He said in a relieved voice.

Olivia whistled.

"Are you mad?" Louis asked.

"No I'm kidding with you again Louis. I wouldn't get mad over a piece of cheese toast."

Louis whipped hai forehead as if there was sweat on it. He walked back to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Well, so much for breakfast." Maura rolled her eyes.

"It's okay." Olivia said. "Lunch is soon."

"Hear me out." Maura said. "Why don't you spare an hour or so and we can go for lunch down by the river. We can talk things through." Maura said.

Olivia smiled. "Sounds perfect."

Maura went to the living room and picked up everyone's plate off the tables. Olivia walked down the hall way and into the bathroom. The freshened up and walked back to the kitchen. She saw Maura working on the dishes and decided to go in and help.

"Thank you Olivia. But I've got it!" Maura said.

"No it's okay! Go sit down or something." Olivia suggested.

"Oh thank you dear!" Maura said rolling down her sleeves of her sweater.

Maura walked to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

"I've always wanted to see the Ireland zoo!" Zayn said.

"Oh my goodness me too!" Elizabeth said.

"How far is it from here?" Harry asked.

"Why do we need to do something? Why don't we just stay here and rest today? We've been out all month!" Sarina said.

"True true." Liam said. "We can do something tomorrow!"

"So today we all relax!" Harry said putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.

They all lied around the living room and it suddenly became quiet.

Olivia turned the sink off and dried her hands slowly, concentrating on what just happened to the commotion in the living room. Her eyes widened and her eyes brows went a bunch of different ways.

Horan's Runaway (Niall Horan) A.U.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara