Thirty-Five

It was Wednesday. Half way through the week. Niall will arrive soon, Friday. It was nearly 10:30 in the middle of the day when everyone woke up. Zayn woke up first and watched tv. Liam woke up. He rubbed his eyes and went to the bathroom and took a shower. Salina and Sarina watched tv with Zayn. Louis was still lying on the couch sleeping. Elizabeth and Harry woke up cause it started to lightly rain outside on them. They crammed up against the door under the oning. Louis then woke up and felt a bit hungry. He passed the sliding door and didn't noticed Elizabeth and Harry. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed himself some water. Maura suddenly walked out of the bedroom.

"I noticed every single one of you were sleeping in so I spent half my afternoon in my room." Maura said.

"Thank you. We were exceptionally tired today." Liam pointed out.

"But all you did yesterday was rest." Maura said.

Liam shrugged. "I guess it's possible to get tired from resting your eyes and playing a game of cards."

"What is Elizabeth and Harry doing locked outside?" Maura asked running over to let them in.

"Oh yeah." Louis said setting his cup down. "They slept out there."

"Why?" Maura asked.

Louis looked up at her. "I don't know. Ask them." He said very seriously.

Maura shook her head and rolled her eyes. She unlocked the door and they came in. They were soaking wet.

"Um... Guys? Why were you out there? You do know it's raining... Right?" Louis laughed.

"Yes, we kinda figured that out." Elizabeth said in a smart Alec tone.

"Okay you guys go get cleaned up." Maura said as they walked to the room and grabbed some clothes. They went to the bathroom and washed up.

In the meantime, Liam couldn't find anything to watch on tv. He got so frustrated and threw the remote on the couch. He stood up and walked to the bedroom. He changed his clothes.

Louis felt hungry.

"What's for breakfast?" Louis asked.

"It's lunch time, Louis." Maura said.

"No lunch is 12:00 and it's 10:58."Louis stated.

"I'll tell you what, how about when everyone gets cleaned up I'll take you all to cracker barrel and you can get something there." Maura suggested.

"That sounds like an awesome idea!" Louis shouted.

"And after that we could go to the zoo, like you wanted to." Maura said.

"YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!" Louis said repeatedly jumping up and down to the bag of clothes. He grabbed his tooth brush and brushed his teeth in the kitchen. As did Salina and Sarina. Louis grabbed his clothes and changed in the living room. Sarina and Salina changed in Maura's room. Maura was already completely ready to go.

By the time everyone was at the car and ready to go it was 11:24. Just about lunch time anyway. Maura planned it that way. They all hopped in the car and Maura drove to Cracker Barrel.

When hey arrived Liam opened the right door in the back seat. Louis stood up and rushed him from the middle back seat. Harry opened the left door in the back and walked out. They all crawled out and walked to the front door. Except Louis, he skipped to the door. They walked in and walked to the receptionist. She seated them at the biggest table in the middle of the room. They all had a seat.

"Can I start you off with anything to drink?" The waitress asked as she set out the menus.

"Coke." They all said separately.