Seven

"Niall you ready to go?!" Olivia shouts.

"Yeah, just a minute. Let me tie my shoe." Niall said. "Where are we going anyway!?"

"We're gonna meet up with Elizabeth and Harry." Olivia told Niall.

"Okay, where!?"

"We're gonna meet them At Starbucks. Not to many people will recognize you there."

"Really, I've been to a Starbucks before and I see newspapers lying at every corner."

"You look so much more different now. You had brown flat hair in the picture, now it's swooped up and blonde. You were also filthy, so your face looked really dirty. Now it's clean."

"Then how did you recognize me!?"

"I can really see similarity. I work for that kinda stuff."

"What!?"

"Never mind. Just trust me, nobody will recognize you Niall."

"Okay but if the cops are there, I'm staying in the car."

"They won't recognize you either. Just cause they've gotta badge doesn't mean they look at you harder cause you look a little familiar."

"So your saying if I look a little familiar they will look at me harder."

"Whaaaa....?" Olivia said in a high pitch sarcastically.

"Okay I'll take the chances only if we stop by Target on our way there."

"Why Target. People there are smarter than people at Walmart. We'll go to Walmart cause they don't pay attention to anything that's one reason why my mother never shopped there. We also didn't go there cause people didn't wear long enough shirts to cover their bellies."

"Oh okay! Sounds discussing. But at least I won't get noticed. Wouldn't want to go back to the jail house and remain locked up."

"Let's go Niall. How long does it take you to tie a shoe. Your like Elizabeth. Geesh."

"I'm ready." Niall jumped up.

"Okay let's go."

Olivia opened the door and Niall went out first. She closed the door and locked it behind her. They walk down the hill and onto the sidewalk.

"Why aren't we taking your car? Not that I mind, walking never hurt me." Niall asked.

"Cause everywhere were going is so close together. They aren't far away." Olivia answered.

"Okay! That's convenient."

"Yeah very much so."

They both enter the automatic doors to Walmart. They walk to the back of the store to the hats.

"How about this one!" Niall suggested.

"It's ugly and expensive."

"We'll it's not like your buying it or wearing it." Niall said.

"Okay whatever."

Niall put the red and black falcons hat on his head and they walked to the front of the store. He scanned it on the self scanner and put in 20 dollars. He got ten cents back.

"Thank you for shopping at Walmart." The scanner said.

"Your welcome scanner!" Niall laughed.

"What!? It can't hear you Niall! I've never heard anyone answer to a scanner."Olivia laughed.

"We'll now you have!"

Niall put the hat on his head and they exit the store. They walked across the street to Starbucks and saw Elizabeth and Harry sitting at a table by the window inside laughing. Niall and Olivia walked inside. Olivia walked over to the table first. Niall followed.

"Hey sis! What up!?" Olivia said to Elizabeth.

"This is your sis?!" Niall whispered.

"You gonna get a coffee?!" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah we're on our way over there." Olivia said.

Niall looks around to see if anyone was looking at him. It felt like everyone was looking at him. Olivia tugs on Niall's arm and pulls him out of his trance.

"What do you want!?" Olivia asked.

"I don't know just get me a peppermint mocha." Niall said.

"I'll get mine and you just order yours." Olivia said.

"Okay fine whatever." Niall said looking around at everyone.

"Can I get you anything?!" The lady at the counter asked.

"Yeah I'd like a double chocolate chip frappe."Olivia said.

"Name please."

"Olivia."

"Anything else?"

Niall walks to the counter.

"I'd like a peppermint mocha." Niall ordered.

"Name please?"

"Ni-...."

The lady looked up at him.

"Fred." Olivia said smoothly.

"Okay, that'll be $8.14."

Olivia hands her a card. She swipes it through the card reader and hands the card back. Niall and Olivia walk to the table.

"What up Niall?" Harry said.

"It's Fred." Niall said making an ugly face, crossing his arms, and turning away.

"We'll bro. Didn't mean to offend you."

"He doesn't like using the name Niall cause it says to much." Olivia whispered.

"I get it I get it." Harry said.

"So Fred, where are you staying through the nights?!" Elizabeth asked.

"Well last night I stayed at Olivia's."

Harry winked. Elizabeth pinned her lips back and put her fist over her mouth. Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Guys. I slept in a total different room than her. Didn't mean to alarm you. I thought you might have been smart enough to know what I meant. Seeing as how your in a mission group."

"Dude shut your mouth. Were on break we can chill and not be so serious for a while." Harry said.

"Hey wanna swing by my place and pick up your stuff you left at my place Elizabeth?" Harry asked.

"Yeah! Not like I had anything else better to do!?" Elizabeth answered.

"You guys wanna come too?!" Harry asked.

"Sure, you can learn more about Fred." Olivia said.

"Ugh I thought we were keeping my identity a secret. You promised."

"Dude I told you I was keeping it a secret. They already knew."

Harry and Elizabeth hopped in Harry's black Ferrari. Olivia and Niall hopped in the back. They drove to Harry's house about 10 miles away.