Twenty-Nine

The next day, they all woke up.

--room 7--

"Today is the day." Harry said tighting up his tie around his neck.

"Hope all goes well." Elizabeth said finishing up her hair.

Louis was wearing a nice pair of black jeans and a t shirt with a blazer. Sarina had a pencil skirt with a white shirt and a blazer to match the skirt. Harry wore a pair of black jeans with a white shirt and a black blazer, with a tie to complete it. Elizabeth wore a black dress with a messy bun in her hair.

"Okay, court shall start in about an hour." Elizabeth said putting her black flats on.

"We should get going." Harry exclaimed.

--room 6--

Liam sat up in bed smacking his mouth open and shut. He looked over at the clock. He picked it up and held it closer to his face. He threw it back on the night stand and jumped out of bed.

"Everybody get up! It's 9:04!" Liam said.

Olivia and Zayn got up groaning. Olivia scratched her head and smacked her lips open and closed.

"What?" She said with her eyes only cracked open.

"We have a little bit less than an hour to get ready. And we should be there early too." Liam said.

Olivia looked over at the clock. She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready.

Liam walked to the other side of his bed where Salina lies. He gets all up in her face.

"Salina wake up!" He shouted leaving his stinky berth there to travel in her nose.

She grounded and turned over. Liam ran to the other side and smiled.

"Geesh girl yo hair is a mess!" He said in a gangsta way.

She sat up and looked at the mirror on the wall. She screamed and ran over to her brush by the tv stand. She brushed out all the knots.

"Get dressed Salina. We need to go." Liam said rushing to the bathroom cause Olivia is out.

Zayn hid beside his bed and changed into a pair of white pants and a block t-shirt. He slipped on his shoes and bushed his hair.

Salina wore a white dress with flowers on it. Liam wore black jeans and a white t-shirt with a blazer. Olivia wore a white skirt and a yellow t-shirt. They all let their hair fall. Zayn ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth with Salina.

"Cmon were gonna be late!" Olivia shouts at the same time Liam said "hurry up."

Olivia opened the door and rushed them all out swinging her arms. Zayn threw his tooth brush into the bag and put the bag over his shoulder.

"Grab everything cause we aren't coming back!" Olivia exclaimed.

Zayn ran out and noticed Harry standing outside his room very posh looking. He had his legs together and his hands together behind his back. He nodded at Zayn. Zayn was standing their with his legs spread apart, his knees bent, and his hands like he was about to claw someone. Liam ran out with his hair all messed up, he was fixing it on his way out. Salina came running out trying to put her hair up in a pony tail. Elizabeth walked out of her room nicely and stood next to Harry. Sarina and Louis came out together letting the door close behind them. They walked down the hall way to the lobby. Harry handed the lady at the counter the card and they walked out the building to the court house. The other group was still waiting at the door.

"Did we get everything?" Liam asked.

"I think so!" Zayn said.

They all looked over at Salina.