Fourteen

When Niall was done cleaning the kitchen he sat on the couch and waited on Olivia. He looked at the pillow and blanket at the other end of the couch and picked them up. He stood up and folded the blanket. He put the pillow under the blanket and put them in the closet Olivia always puts them in. He closed the door and started to walk away. He saw something light up in Olivia's room so he walked in. It was just her phone so he didn't wanna snoop on that. He saw a picture on her dresser. It was her and a guy. Olivia walked in.

"What are you doing in my room?" Olivia asked.

"I saw your phone light up."

"So you were creeping in my room and looking at my things."

"No I didn't answer it. I didn't even read it. I only saw it was Harry texting you." Niall said.

"Niall, you can't just come in my room. I gave you the living room. You get out and spend time in the living room!" Olivia pointed at the door.

"Okay!" Niall said putting the picture down.

Niall walked out and sat on the couch wondering what Olivia was gonna do next. Olivia walked out and put on her nice red knitted sweater.

"Did you make that?" Niall asked.

Olivia looked at Niall and rolled her eyes for even talking to her after what just happened.

"No.'' She said kinda harsh.

Niall put his head down facing his hands in his lap.

"My great grandma did." Olivia said less harsh.

Niall looked up at Olivia.

"She's really good." Niall said looking at her reflection on the tv.

"Yeah she is. My grandma is too. They are older people. They have a lot of time on their hands since you know they are retired." Olivia stated.

Niall patted the couch cushion next to him and smiled at Olivia.

"You don't hold a grudge for long." Olivia giggled and walked over to Niall.

"Just a question." Niall said.

"Yeah, what is it?" Olivia asked.

"Who is that next to you in the picture in your room on your dresser?'' Niall asked.

"Oh him. That's my older brother." Olivia stated.

"Oh, I thought that was like your boyfriend." Niall said.

"No I never dated anyone." Olivia said.

"Never!!" Niall shouts. "Then how did you kiss me so well?" Niall accidentally said what was on his mind.

Olivia blushed. She stood up. "We need to get to Master Simon."

Niall looked at Olivia kinda sad that she didn't answer but he didn't wanna make things weird and ask again.

Olivia and Niall got in the car and headed over to Starbucks. She went to the one further away cause she just wanted to go for a drive. She turned up the radio really loud and turned on Sail. It was the remixed on though. She didn't wanna have to make small talk or big talk with Niall right this minute. Niall and Olivia just moved their head back and forth to the music. More Olivia than Niall though. Niall looked at Olivia with many different faces. He didn't know what he could say next. He was wondering about the kiss and her having no boyfriend. He now knows he has feeling for her. He wanted to be her last first boyfriend. Would she let that happen. She is nice and she will protect me no matter how weird things get between us. Niall was thinking a lot about her. When they arrived at Starbucks Olivia turned down the radio. She pulled in the drive thru and ordered from there. Milkshake came on as she had her head out the window. Niall slid down in his chair and covered his face. Olivia peeked in.

"What do you want, Fred?" Olivia asked.

Niall opened his fingers and looked at her. His hand was still on his face.

"Peppermint mocha." Niall said and covered his eyes again.

Olivia ordered there drinks and slipped back in the car from the window. She pulled up and Niall sat up and took his hand off his face. The song changed to Whats Your Fantasy by Ludacris. Niall couldn't help but feel so awkward. He felt so weird and outta place. These songs do not come on at the right time. Niall thought. Olivia was to short to take the drinks sitting down. She stood up a little at the window in her chair. Niall stared at her.she grabbed the drinks and handed Niall's to him as he turned his head really fast to his window.

"Fred, here is your drink." She shouts to get his attention.

"Thanks." Niall said. "Can we also get a water? I'm super thirsty."

Olivia asked for a water. The lady handed her a water and Olivia handed it to Niall. Niall slurped his water down really fast.

"Okay now we are on our way to Master Simon." Olivia said wiggling her bottom to get comfortable in the chair.

Niall shook his head and looked out his window.

"Good luck to us!" Niall said.