Twenty-Three

Everyone left Olivia's house. She locked the door behind them and cried louder. She jumped face first on the couch and shoved her face in the pillow he slept on. It smelt like him. She stood up and grabbed the blanket he slept with. She wrapped herself up in it and walked out on the porch. She sat on the chair and put her head on her knees and cried. She picked her head up after a while and took a deep breath.

"I love him. I wonder if he still loves me." She said to herself quietly.

She stood up and went inside. She took her shower and sat in there for an hour. When she came out she lied on the couch and went to sleep.

All of a sudden at about 2:00 she heard a loud excitable knock at the door. She got up and answered it. It was Harry.

"Cmon!" Harry said overexcited.

"I'm not in the mood." She mumbled.

"We're going to help Niall!" He said.

"How are we gonna get there?"

"On Master Simons private jet!" Harry said wiggling the keys in his hand.

"What? No! You've gotta be kidding me!" Olivia said grabbing the keys.

"Nope." Harry said.

"How did you get them?" She asked.

"It took a lot of begging!" Harry laughed.

"Let's stop jibber jabbing and get out of here!" She said locking her door.

They walked down to the hole and jumped in. They went in the door and noticed everyone was gathered up and ready to go.

"Everyone is in on this?" Olivia smiled.

"Yep! We all like the guy." Harry said.

"Let's do this!" Olivia said.

"Is Simon coming with us?" Liam asked.

"No I'm not. I've got some work I need to get done!" Simon said.

"Oh....." Olivia said.

They all jumped out of the sewer hole and walked down a hill to a little airport.

"Here we are! Hop in!" Zayn said.

They all got in and made themselves comfortable.

"So who's driving this thing?" Olivia asked.

"Him!" Louis pointed at a flight attendant.

Olivia waved. He smiled and waved back. He sat in his seat and started the plane.

"Buckle up!" Harry looked back and said.

Everyone buckled there seat belts and chit chat back and forth. It was a bumpy start going up in the air, but it got smooth and relaxing.

"I can't believe I'm going to Ireland!" Olivia smiled.

"Me either!" Liam said. "I've always wanted to go!"

"You've never been to Ireland?!" Harry asked.

"Nope!" Liam said.

"I have! With my mum and dad and sister!" Harry said.

"Why?" Liam asked.

"Vacation!" Harry said.

"Sounds nice!" Liam said.

"It was!" Harry said leaning back and closing his eyes.

Liam did the same. Everyone closed their eyes and went to sleep. They had a long day just a while ago. They are about to have another long day.