Four

Olivia runs between two large buildings and looks around. She doesn't want anyone to see her hideout.

"If you don't tell anyone about this I can trust you."

Niall nods and Olivia pulls up a sewer lid and tells Niall to get in. Niall looks at her then looks down at the sewer hole. He jumps in and lands safely on a clean path. Olivia jumps in after him and she takes the lead. She runs quickly toward a staircase and it goes into a room with a door you need a pass pad to get into. Olivia punches in the numbers 5231 and the door automatically opens. They walk into an area with an oversized table and chairs all around it. There are 5 other guys sitting in there and 3 girls.

"Who is this Olivia?" Said one guy.

"Master Simon, this is Niall Horan." Olivia said.

"Niall Horan eh?" Master Simon said.

"I thought we promised we won't tell anyone that." Niall whispers.

"Shhh." Olivia told Niall.

"Have a seat." Master Simon said.

Olivia and Niall had a seat.

"Everyone greet themselves to Niall."

"Harry."

"Elizabeth."

"Louis."

"Sarina."

"Liam."

"Salina."

"Zayn."

"So you found the prisoner. Why did you bring him here?"

"I'm not who yo--"

"Silence you filthy creature!" Master Simon commands.

"I brought him here because he might be the last guy we need for the group."

"How do you figure that?"master Simon questions.

"Well, he did find out ways to get all the way over here from Ireland and he escaped a jail. He can also climb trees." Olivia states.

"She's got a point." Elizabeth states.

"Silence Elizabeth." Master Simon shouted.

"Okay but don't EVER bring anymore outsiders in here! Got that!?"Master Simon asks.

"Yes sir."Olivia shouts.

"Okay so we are still trying to figure out what route to go on for our Russians problem."Louis said.

"We need to tell Niall what were up too." Olivia stated.

"Go on tell him!" Zayn said.

"Okay so we are trying to figure out a way to get to Russia without being seen by people that will kill us. They are starting war in a few weeks. We knew this was coming but we can't figure out what route we are suppose to go through. We're trying to stop the war. There boat sets sail in a couple weeks. There like Russian pirates.

"This one right here looks pretty safe." Elizabeth points at a spot on the map.

"It's empty." Harry said.

"Yeah I know. It hasn't been discovered yet." Elizabeth states.

"Sooooo.....?" Harry said.

"Sooooo there won't be so many people in there and it will make it easier for us to pass through." Elizabeth said.

"BRILLIANT!" Simon shouts. "We need one more path for another group just in case one gets caught."

"Right there!" Harry points to another empty spot on the map. "That seems good too."

"Okay now we pick groups." Master Simon said. "Okay Olivia is the captain of one group and Elizabeth is the caption of another."

"Who's on our team?" Elizabeth asks.

"Well Niall will definitely be on Olivia's team since she brought him."

"Okay what about the others?" Elizabeth asks.

"Okay Olivia will get Salina, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. Elizabeth gets Harry, Louis, And Sarina." Master Simon told them their teams.

"Not cool Simon." Niall said. "They need another member."

"It is Master Simon to you!" Simon yells. "And all my fello members of this group is strong so they shouldn't have a problem."

"Yes Master Simon." Niall said. Niall wanted to stay out of trouble so he obeyed.

"We can go over there next week. We must all bee here at 2:00 on Wednesday." Simon said.

"Yes sir!" Said everyone in the mission base except Niall.

"Niall!? Will you be here next week?" Simon asks.

"Yes master." Niall answered.

"Good, I hope to see you then. If you need anything just stop by anyone." Simon said.

"Yes sir." Everyone said to Simon.

"You may be excused." Simon excused them.

They all get up and push in their chairs. They exit the door and all start talking at once. Niall starts running away.

"Niall!" Olivia shouts. "Where are you going?"

"None of your business Olivia! "I will be back on Wednesday though. I keep my promises."

"Master Simon still said I needed to keep an eye on you. Would you like to come to my place?" Olivia said.

"I guess so. What have I got to loss?" Niall answered.

Niall and Olivia walk to Olivia's house which was not far from where they were. It was just up the across the road and up the hill. They stroll through the neighborhood and walk up her driveway. She gets her mail and walks toward the front door. She opened the front door and Niall walks in first.

"Have a seat. I will get some snacks." Olivia said.

Niall sat down on the couch and looked at the pictures on her coffee table.

"Who is this?" Niall questioned.

Olivia looks back from her kitchen. Oh hold on. Let me get the snacks and I'll tell you.