Ten

Harry and Elizabeth pulled out the driveway. Olivia waved goodbye. Niall walked to the front door. Olivia came to the front door and fiddled with her keys. She found the right key and put it in the key hole. She turned the key and pushed the door open. She threw her purse on the chair next to the couch and plopped on the couch.

"Couch potato." Niall laughed.

"I'm just tired. There was someone in my house that I didn't know and he's been to jail, last night." Olivia said.

"Really, who?!" Niall giggled.

"Niall!" Olivia shoved Niall.

"Just kidding! I'm sorry I scare you!" Niall said.

"You don't exactly scare me, it's just really weird."

"I know, I would think that's creepy too." Niall said.

"Okay, so first were gonna go to Walmart and get you some new things for you to stay looking clean, then we gotta stop by Publix and pick up some groceries."

"I don't wanna go groceries shopping!" Niall shouts and wiggles his arms around.

"Quit being such a child." Olivia demands.

"How long will it take?" Niall asked.

"Maybe 20 or 30 minutes." Olivia answered looking at her phone.

"Ugh. Let's go now to get it over with." Niall suggested.

"We'll leave in just a second. I need to see if I forgot to add things to my list." Olivia said.

"Okay..." Niall said.

Olivia walked to the fridge and Niall sat on the couch.

"See if we left three seconds ago we would've forgotten whip cream and we would be able to have whip cream on our strawberry shortcakes tonight!" Olivia said.

"Thank goodness we stayed three seconds!" Niall said happily.

"Yeah!" Olivia said.

Niall looked at the corner of her living room and saw a guitar.

"Oh man, you have a guitar." Niall shouted.

"Yeah. Do you play?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, I love playing guitar."

Niall picks up the guitar and plays wonder wall by Oasis.

"Wonder wall?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah!" Niall said.

"My sis loved that song?!" Olivia said.

"Did she play?"

"Yeah, in fact that's her first guitar, you've got in your hands!"

"Oh, it's very nice!" Niall said.

"She got it from her thirteenth birthday from daddy!" Olivia said.

"That's a rad gift." Niall said.

"Yeah, I wanted one but I didn't really want one at the same time."

"I love guitar."

"I see." Olivia said. "Are you ready to go Niall?"

"Yeah I'm ready."

He puts the guitar away and walks out the door. He try's opening the passenger door but Olivia didn't unlock it yet. She finally hit the unlock button and he was able to open the door. Olivia came out and locked the front door. She opened her car door and got in. Niall was sitting there thinking what would happen if he was found! He knows he would have to spend a life time in jail. He isn't right for jail. He didn't do anything. Olivia pulls out of the driveway. Niall turns on the radio. One republic was on. Counting Stars. They sat there in thought quietly.

"Will you protect me?" Niall asked.

It was silent.

"Yeah." Olivia finally answered back.

Niall looked at her. He smiled and shed a tear. He looked back at the road.

John Mayor came on the radio. Dear Marie.

"I love this song." Niall said quietly but loud enough for Olivia to hear.

"I do too. It's very calming." Olivia smiled.

They sat there and enjoyed the ride to Walmart. They felt a lot closer with each other. All though it's only been a week. It doesn't take long for people to become happy with each other.