Twenty-One

They heard one right behind him. Olivia closed her eyes and shivered in Niall's arms.
"Niall, I hope we don't get caught." Olivia said in a shaky whisper.
"I know, love." Niall whispered. "Whatever happens you protect yourself. I'm gonna go out there and you run that way behind those trees up the hill back to the others."
"No, Niall." Olivia answered.
"I'm gonna protect you with all I can. I'd rather them get me than you." Niall answered.
"Niall, were gonna either make it out together or stay together." Olivia said.
"Which one do you think we should do?" Niall asked.
She stopped for a minute. "I think we should try and go for it." Olivia answered.
Niall looked at Olivia and kissed her fore head. He peeked out and saw some roaming Russians. He signaled Olivia to follow him. They crawled behind other trees and stood up. Niall grabbed Olivia's hand and ran out of that area.
"We made it!" Olivia whispered.
"Sh..... They might be near us still though." Niall answered.
Niall pulled Olivia through the woods with him. He stopped behind a rock near the path they made earlier.
"The team should be around this path.....or dead." Niall whispered.
Olivia looked up sad and shocked. "I hope their okay." Olivia cried.
"Me too." Niall answered.
He looked over at Olivia and noticed she was crying. He leaned in and hugged her. She set her head on his chest and cried harder.
"I'm sorry Niall..... For crying. I just hate the thought that my friends, whom are like family to me, might be dead. And my sister." Olivia said.
"I'm sorry, Olivia. They are probably just fine." Niall answered rubbing her head.
They heard a noise behind a tree in front of them. Olivia and Niall jumped. Niall looked around the rock.
"Who is it?" Olivia asked in a shaky whisper.
"I can't tell yet." Niall said.
"It might be the team. If it was the Russians they would probably be in a pack." Olivia whispered.
Niall looked up and saw it was another Russian. He was sitting next to the tree drinking a beer, alone. Niall stood up and the Russian looked at him. He held his drink up and burped.
"Look, I'm just gonna leave you cause your to drunk to do anything anyway." Niall said.
The Russian laughed and looked away. Niall went behind the rock and told Olivia she could come out. She noticed the Russian and slipped behind the rock again.
"He's fine. We made a deal. He won't hurt us." Niall answered.
Olivia stood up and looked at the Russian. She continued looking at the Russian as they walked away. Niall grabbed her hand and she gripped it. They walked far enough away that she couldn't see it anymore.
"Where is the walkie-talkie?" Niall asked.
"Zayn has one and Harry has one." Olivia answered.
"Why? We need one now." Niall asked.
"Because we didn't stop to hand walkie-talkies to one another." Olivia answered.
"If only we did. I'm worried about them. I wonder where they are." Niall wondered.
"They are probably back at the boat." Olivia answered.
"Let's walk back to it." Niall said. "At least we made a little clean path to remember."
"Yeah thankfully!" Olivia answered.
They walked along the path whispering back and forth laughing together. When they finally arrived at the boat they noticed only Harry, Elizabeth, Zayn, and Liam was there. Only Salina, Sarina, and Louis were missing.
"Hey guys!" Olivia waved and ran up to Elizabeth.
She hugged Elizabeth and the rest of the team.
"I'm glad to see your all okay." Niall said waving at them.
"Yeah we got worried about you guys too!" Harry answered. "Where are the others?"
"We thought they would be here with you!" Niall answered.
"No, I hope they are okay though!" Harry said.
"I'm sure they are." Zayn said. "Hey you guys got the ancient artifact?" Zayn asked.
"Yep." Olivia said pulling it out of the bag.
"Good. They shouldn't bother us either. They should go right back were they belong." Zayn said.
"That's what we came here for." Olivia said.
"We should go search for Salina, Sarina, and Louis." Liam said.
"Yeah c'mon liam." Olivia said.
"Okay!" Liam jumped over to Niall and Olivia.
"Be careful guys!" Zayn shouted behind them.