Thirty

The took Niall and brought him back to jail for a week. Niall's parents walked over to them.

"You saved my baby!" Niall's mum hugged Olivia.

Olivia was squished.

"The trouble is if you don't risk anything, you risk more."

Niall's mum stopped hugging her. "Thank you so much. Why don't you. One over to my place and get some lunch?" Niall's mum offered.

"If you don't mind." Olivia said.

"Oh please. I'd do anything for someone that saved my son." Niall's mum said.

They all walked out the door together and walked to the parking lot.

"So what's your name?" Olivia asked Niall's dad.

"Bobby." He nodded.

"And you mam?" Olivia asked Niall's mum.

"Maura." She replied.

They both got in separate cars.

"Why did you go in two diffrent cars?" Sarina rolled into there business.

"Cause we are divorced we don't live in the same house." Maura replied.

"Oh, I am terribly sorry for even bring it up." Sarina said.

"It's fine, you were just curious that's all." Maura smiled. "Where are you guys staying?"

"We honestly don't have a clue." Zayn shrugged his shoulders.

"Probably at Best Western again." Olivia states.

"You guys can't waist your money on temporarily beds that break your back." Maura said.

"What else would we do?" Olivia asked.

"My place. It's the least I could so for someone my son obviously likes." Maura said.

"Why do you think that?" Olivia blushed and looked away scratching her arm.

"He told me you are all his bestest friends in the world. He also told me to take good care of you all." Niall's mum said.

"Oh." Olivia said looking straight back into her eyes.

"So I didn't have enough room in the car but seven of you can fit in mine and five of you can fit in Niall's dad's car." Maura said.

Harry, Elizabeth, Louis, Zayn, Olivia, and Liam got in Maura's car and Salina and Sarina crawled in Bobby's truck. They drove to Maura's house jamming to the music, while Salina and Sarina were absolutely quiet in Bobby's car. When they arrived at the house they got out of the car and watched bobby pull in. Salina and Sarina got out and bobby waved goodbye as he pulled out the driveway. Maura went to the front door and unlocked it. Everyone stood outside.

"Hehe." Maura laughed. "You can c'mon in!"

Harry nodded and walked to the door. He slide his shoes off and walked in. The carpet was nice and squishy. It looked like she just vacuumed it. The living room was very neat, the kitchen was as well. Everyone else walked in and looked around too.

"Please... Set your stuff down on that table by the door." Maura said pointing at a table, putting her apron on.

"Thank you!" Liam nodded.

Maura nodded and walked into her kitchen that flowed into the living room very nicely. She took out a bowl from a high cabinet she grabbed one egg, ketchup, brown sugar and some other ingredients.

"What are ya making?" Elizabeth asked as she was taking a set on the bar stool by the counter.

"Dinner!" Maura answered fairly happily.