Twenty-Seven

They stayed on the side walk.

"Good thing were near the tourist area!" Salina said.

"Yeah! Cause we have something to do!" Zayn said.

"Okay let's hike up that mountain! We will be able to see the rivers and the fields and the people from a high site!" Liam pointed at a big mountain.

"Fine by me!" Elizabeth said.

Harry agreed.

"Hiking!" Slain shouted.

"Oh my gosh Salina! Can you do anything but complain?" Elizabeth found her voice. "All we ever hear from you is I don't like this or I don't want to do that. And I'll never forget you've got a little dirt on you."

She looked at her shocked. She nodded her head in agreement to climb the mountain.

Harry held his hand up near Elizabeth's face. Elizabeth hit his hand. *high five*

They walked in silence. Harry grabbed Elizabeth's hand. One finger between the other. She closed her hand onto his and they smiled. They all walked to the mountain in piece.

When they got to the gate they walked in. They noticed the gravel parking lot and the play ground by the bathrooms.

"Wow even their moss is beautiful!" Sarina admired the moss.

"Yeah everything is beautiful in Ireland!" Elizabeth said.

Harry drank some of his water.

"You might wanna save that for the hike." Elizabeth said.

"Yeah, I probably should. It's gonna be a crazy walk of I just got thirsty walking through the parking lot!" Harry laughed.

They walks up closer to the trail of the mountain.

"Let's get started!" Liam said.

"Wait!" Salina shouted.

"What?" Liam asked.

"I gotta tie my hair up!" She said pulling a hair the off her wrist.

"Okay are you ready now?" Liam asked.

"Yeah."

Liam took a half step.

"Wait." Salina shouted again.

"Okay, now what?" Liam asked.

"I gotta the my shoe!" Salina cried leaning over to tie her shoe.

They stood there and waited.

"That's better!" She stood up.

They all started to get on the trail.

"Wait!" Salina shouted.

"What now?" Liam shouted back.

Everyone else crossed there arms and rolled there eyes.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for annoying you guys so much!" Salina said.

"Okay." Louis said walking by and pushing her out of the way. Taking the first step on the trail. Sarina ran over to louis. He was walking incredibly fast. Sarina grabbed his arm and started to rub it so he would calm down. He slowed down as everyone else ran up and caught up.

"Wow the rocks are big and pretty with the water and the moss on them."Elizabeth stopped and looked at them.

Harry walked up and put his arm around her. He looked up at the little waterfall.

"Cmon guys! We just started ten minutes ago. No break now!" Zayn said walking backwards facing Harry and Elizabeth.

They walked up to the group.