Chapter 27

I wipe the sweat that formed on my forehead and sigh,frowning while concentrating on the act of picking apples,I hear someone chuckle "not the best job for royalty now is this,your highness?" I know it from the nickname that this person is Peter,I roll my eyes and turn at him "not the best job for..." I trail off,I don't have a nickname for him,he chuckles again at me,I roll my eyes again,but can't help a smile forming on my face.
.
"Star Trek or Star Wars ,that is the question " I chuckle with Caleb,he seems nice, he grins ins widely "there's no need to choose ,both of them are good" he says "yeah,they are,by the way,when did you get the chance to watch these? I have been wondering about this,how did you manage the time?" I ask him,curious, he looks around and leans in "Time turner,like Hermione" he says with a grin,I can't help but burst into laughter, "yeah,that is definitely the case" I smile at him and he smiles back.
.
"Three factions?" Caleb's eyebrows lift.
"Yes. Why?"
"It just seems like a lot," he says. "We each had to choose a research focus in Erudite initiation, and mine was the aptitude test simulation, so I know a lot about the way it's designed. It's really difficult for a person to get two results—the program actually doesn't allow it. But to get three . . . I'm not even sure how that's possible " I listen to Tris and Caleb talk,he turns to me "how many did you get?" He asks me,I look around "also three,Dauntless,Erudite and Amity " I say shrugging,Caleb looks at me wide eyed, "thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask raising an eyebrow, "your think that with each generation the divergence gets stronger?" He asks and I nod my head smiling "exactly "
.
"Peter why did you do that?" I ask him while tending to his wounds,Peter and Tris got into a fight,which violated the Amity rules,I sigh when he doesn't say anything,I look at him , "all done" I say putting the things back into the kit,when I want to pull my hand away he takes it and laces his fingers with mine "Hey,I'm sorry" he says,looking into my eyes,I look back into his , "it's okay" I say and start to get up when he holds on to my hand "stay,please " he pleads,my eyes widen but I nod anyway,I sit on the bed next to him,he lies down and pulls me along with him.
We lie next to each other awkwardly for a while,when I feel him chuckle and I chuckle too, "not the way you deduced things your highness?" He asks,I shake my head ," nope,definitely not,um,uh-" he cuts me off "wow (Y/N) that is the first time I have heard you not know what to say" he chuckles again as he lies a bit more comfortably,I do the same,I lie on my side and look at him "I just didn't know what to choose as your nickname" I say,he looks at me and smiles "what do you want to call me?" He asks and I think a bit,I once said he was like Darth Vader also known as Anakin Skywalker,and I still think that way "Vader" I say ,he frowns "what's that?" He asks, "you mean who it is,Darth Vader,we talked about him" I say and he nods his head "yeah,I remember "he smiles "okay,your highness " he adds , "yep ,Vader" I say and smile at him.