Chapter 29

Peter is gone ,I didn't see him after the event,I can't help but feel a lump in my throat,is he dead? Or has he joined the Erudite? Part of me prefers the latter,even though I know that would mean that he's against me,my side,but I do not want him to die,I swallow the lump in my throat and get up,walking towards the fire that they're eating around,someone passes me a can of something ,but I refuse it and pass it to the next person,I don't really feel hungry right now,with everything that has happened,I sigh and listen to what the others say,I can't quite hear much,I only look at Therese and Edward,my old faction mates ,I miss Erudite,even after all they did,I know not all of them are like that,my parents aren't ,I know it,they aren't ,I sigh.
We're going to the candor headquarters,I chew on my upper lip,is it possible that Will and Peter are there? I'm not sure about Peter,but I'm pretty sure about Will being there,I smile at the idea of seeing him,he's like family to me,and I to him,I sigh happily while walking,all I can do now is to wait.
The lobby is large and well-lit, with black marble floors that stretch back to an elevator bank. A ring of white marble tiles in the center of the room form the symbol of Candor: a set of unbalanced scales, meant to symbolize the weighing of truth against lies. The room is crawling with armed Dauntless.
We were taken into a room,I sighed,they probably think we're with the Erudite,I tried not to interfere in Tris and Four's conversation and I stayed in a corner ,thinking about stuff ,what happened to my parents? What happened to Will? What happened to Peter? I chewed on my bottom lip out of nervousness,okay,my parents are smart,they probably stayed with the Erudite to gather information and maybe help me and my friends in a way,Will is probably with Christina,here,and Peter... I gulped,he probably joined the Erudite,thinking they are the winning side.
.
"(Y/N) (Y/L/N) ,unlike your friends,you weren't seen doing anything suspicious,therefore you are free " I heard someone say,I couldn't quite focus,I just remember nodding my head and walking towards Christina,she hugged me and I hugged back,I pulled back ,the first question I asked was "where is Will?" I chewed my bottom lip nervously , she looked at me in a concerned way,I shook my head as realization hit me, "No. No no no no no!" I got away from her "(Y/N)!" She shouted after me,but I didn't listen,I just ran and ran until I reached a quiet corridor,I stopped running and sat down in a corner,that's when it hit me,I couldn't control it and I let out a sob,I fell to the ground, I cried and cried for what felt like eternity,when I finally calmed down,after a really long time,I moved my arms and legs,I sat in front of a window,I could see the Erudite headquarters from here,slowly I found myself looking all over the city .
(Oh misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brother's soul
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
Keep watching over Dara's son)
I began to sing ,the Hobbit is,was Will's favorite book/movie,and he loved the song too,Dara is Will's mom,I used to sing this song to him ,he is ,was like a brother to me,I started tearing up again,but continued the song in his honor .
(If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night
Calling out father oh, stand by and we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side
And if we should die tonight, we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time
Calling out father oh, prepare as we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky
Now I see fire, inside the mountain
I see fire, burning the trees
And I see fire, hollowing souls
I see fire, blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me
Oh, should my people fall then surely I'll do the same
Confined in mountain halls, we got too close to the flame
Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky
Now I see fire, inside the mountain
I see fire, burning the trees
And I see fire, hollowing souls
I see fire, blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me
And if the night is burning, I will cover my eyes
For if the dark returns then my brother will die
And as the sky's falling down it crashed into this lonely town
And with that shadow upon the ground I hear my people screaming out
Now I see fire, inside the mountain
I see fire, burning the trees
I see fire, hollowing souls
I see fire, blood in the breeze
I see fire (oh you know I saw a city burning out)
I see fire (feel the heat upon my skin)
I see fire
And I see fire burn auburn on the mountainside) I end the song and find myself ,smiling while tears run down my face.