Chapter 1 [•]

I along with the other members ran backstage to get our make up retouched and change outfits. Some staff quickly wiped the sweat off my forehead.

We are currently in a concert in America. We've been here for about three weeks.

Since then i haven't stopped working on my dancing and rapping skills.

I want to improve!

I need to improve!

I must improve!

For him.

I walked into a chair and a lady came and retouch my make up.

Someone brushed my hair and they gave me my outfit.

I'm so glad my outfits are always long sleeved or my pants are not short.

I ran into the dressing room and changed.

I ran out after about one minute ready to go back up there with my hyungs.

I know i know. Girls call older boys oppas. But I've been calling these guys hyungs and pretending to be a dude for so long that I've got used to it.

I started mumbling my lines. Now the rap line must go up.

I'm the forth rapper of the group and the 8th member also the mankae and the shortest. *rolling eyes* By the way I'm 19 now. Some months younger than Jungkook hyung almost a year.

"Ready kido?" Namjoon hyung asked as he put an arm around my shoulder I faked a smile and nodded.

It was my first time performing in such big stage...

"You sure?" He asked again.

I shook my head no and he smiled down at me showing his dimples.

"Don't worry okay? Everything's gonna be fine. We rap this off and we are done."

"Namjoon's right! No dance no singing just some rapping! Then goodbye then we'll be back to our hotel." Jin hyung came to help Namjoon hyung who was trying to calm me down.

It's not only the stage.. I think I'm about to Freaking faint!

I thought to myself.

I just smiled at the elders.

"Thanks hyungs!" I said and Namjoon hyung patted my head messing my hair a bit.

A stylist started scolding him while she fixed my hair.

I just laughed with as much energy as I could find into me and waited.

30 more seconds.

I sighed seeing my other hyung -Jungkook hyung- sleeping peacefully on a chair at the corner of the room.

I wish I could do the same...

I thought before Suga Hyung snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Let's go Jihyun!" Suga Hyung called out I nodded and ran with them back on stage.

It took us like 20 more minutes. The rapping took like 4 minutes then we sang one last song which was Not Today. And let me tell you that is a tiring song! And it seems like the elders were wrong...*sigh*. Then we thanked our fans and left back stage.

When we were finallh away from the cameras i bended over and gripped the couch as i panted.

The room started spinning and my vision flooded with black dots and I found it harder to breath.