Chapter 30 + a/n [•]

~~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~~~

Today we realized our new music video.
Its up for about an hour now and it already has about a million views or so.
Right now we are at the Mv making area, sitting down and resting.
Everyone was drinking beer but since I'm not legal I was drinking a banana milk shake.
I cut my hair about 4 inches shorter and dyed them brown from the black colour they used to have.
Everyone was chattering while i was just thinking to myself.
Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned my head and came face to face with a smiling angel.

"Jihyun-ah!~ why are you not talking?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh its nothing I'm just thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"How much i want this song to enter Billboard's Hot 100 list..." I said and sipped on my drink.

"Same babe same..." he said as he put his arm around my shoulder and rubbed my right shoulder. (He is sitting on your left)

"Shut up! You cant call me babe here!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"Ok ok sorry babe." He said and winked at me before he stood up and started running as I chased after him.

[Cypher pt.4 is that you?]

"Totally ship these two.." I heard Namjoon saying to the rest.

"Yup same."

"Ommo! I can't wait till I become an uncle." Taehyung exclaimed.

To that I stopped running and turned around to look at the rest.
They gulped as they stared back at me.

"You wanna be what?" I asked him with an amused laugh at the end.

"E-erm an u-uncle?" He said.

My smile fell as i looked at him.

"We don't know what will happen in the future... we don't know if we will be together forever... and we don't know if we will get married... so don't think that way yet." I said and made my lips a thin line.

"W-why would you say that? Dont you love Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I do... believe me i do with my whole heart. I love him more than anything. More than my own self and life." I paused.

"But.... everyone gets tired of me at some point... all my friends did... and we have known each other for about 5 years (she came to the company later than the rest).... its a very long time already and I'm afraid that you'll get tired of me as well...." I said as I gave them a small smile.

[WHY DO OVERDRAMATIC? GOSH!]

"Jihyun..." I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned and saw Yoongi who apparently had a kinda dark expression held on his face.
He grabbed me and held me in his arms.

"Don't you dare underestimate my love for you. Never!" He sais as he tightened the hug.

I hugged him back.

"I can't help it..."

He kissed the top of my head.

Few Days Later

I was going through our Twitter feed and saw a lot of fans commenting on a group picture we posted few days ago.
In that pic me and Yoongi were quite close and had each others arms resting on our shoulders.
And as I was reading the comments I saw a lot of people shipping me and Yoongi.

And a lot more

And a lot more.

"Joongi huh?" I mumbled to myself chuckling.

"Who is Joongi?"

I turned around to see Yoongi walking towards me while drying his hair with a towel as he just finished bathing.

"Our ship name..." i said scrolling down to see more and more.

"Our what?" He choked on thin air as he asked.

"Apparently ARMYs ship us as a couple.." I said and giggled at his adorable dumbfounded reaction.

"Then will it be easier for us?" He asked.

"I really don't know..."

A/N

So im really sorry for the short chapter after not updating for so long.
But i have been stuck in a writer's block and have been drowning myself in 'Hello Counsellor' and K-dramas.

Also school has been a bit stressing and i started French and English classes after school.

Also i am not a gay shipper for any kpop group as ive said on my bio.
So if i ever use ship names i use them as best friends and not couples. [If interested to learn more to understand better ask me on comments.
So dont expect any other ships on this book expect Joongi/JiYoon.

[Well.... some things did change in a year🙄]

If u have a better ship name comment.

Word count: 624 (no a/n)