Chapter 7 [•]

Sorry for any mistakes but i have a headache and i cant concentrate😩But Can we talk about how cool and handsome they ALL look at this photo!? Like daaaaammmnnnn!!! Okay ill shut the hell up now!🙂🙂

~~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~~~

"Take off  your shirt"

He said and i started freaking out cause not only he'll see the mess of my body but he will find out im not a dude!

"N-no!" I said just a bit lower than a scream. Something in between normal tone and a yell.

"Just listen to your hyung and do it!" He said, anger growing more obvious in his eyes as he realised i actually had something to hide.

"No i dont want to!" I said and looked to the side hugging myself slightly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"Don't you understand we have been friends for six years?(press but years🤑) Dont you understand we are family now? You are the youngest out of everyone you are like our little brother we need to protect you and you need to talk to us about things that bother you. Why didn't you fucking tell us that you were in fucking danger?? Why did you always fill our heads with bullshit about being cold instead of showing your bruises and scars? Why didn't you fucking tell us that they were fucking hurting you?" He was yelling now.

"WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS THE FANS ANYWAYS?!" i yelled back not caring that he is older at the moment.

"DO YOU THINK I'M FUCKING DUMB OR WHAT? IT'S CLEARLY THE FANS! AND DONT YOU DARE FUCKING YELL AT ME FOR CARING ABOUT YOU!!" He yelled right into my face and raised his right hand up as if he was telling me he is close to hitting me.

I flinched when i saw his hand rising. He put it back on his side and he sighed loudly. He put his thumb and index finger on the bridge of his nose and massaged it slightly.

After a little while he broke the silence making me look up at him from my feet once again.

"Take off your shirt..." He repeated the same thing once again.

"No... you really dont wanna find out what is hidden underneath this piece of clothing believe me...." I said in a low voice.

"Then I will take it off for you!" He said and grabbed the hem of my shirt.

"NO! STOP!" I said shoving his hands away.

"THEN DO IT!" He yelled back.

I sighed.

'I guess its time to reveal the real me...'

I thought as my hands slowly and shakily reached out for the piece of clothing that was covering my upper body.
I slowly and hesitantly started pulling it up.
He angrily and impatiently grabbed my hands and pulled the shirt up and off of my smaller form and threw it across the room.
I didnt even bother to hide anything as i had the bandages on my chest, I'm really greatful i learnt how to cosplay male anime characters from a friend but i never thought it would be used this way.
I just tilted my head to the right letting my long bangs cover my eyes and almost half of my face.
I didnt hear anything as his reaction so i looked at him from the corner of my eye. He had his eyes so wide that they would fall out any moment. He had his right hand near his mouth, but not covering it, and his left hand was on the side of his head.
He stumbled a few steps back and just stared at me. I looked away again ashamed of everything I've been hiding from this man and the rest of my brothers.

~~~~* Yoongi's Pov *~~~~~

I stared at the smaller figure in front of me looking away while hiding her eyes with her bangs ashamed.
I just stared.
Trying to take in everything.

'My "younger brother" is a she after all?'

'She has been threatened to get killed?..'

'She has been hit by the fans countless of times...'

'She has scars from cutting...'

'And she has been hiding it...'

I dont know what to ask first. Im in a complete loss of words and in a state of utter shock.

What should i ask first?

Why she is dressed as a guy?

Why she has been cutting herself?

Why she didn't do anything about the fans?

Why she has been hiding all these stuff?

"Why?" I asked.

~~~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~~

I turned my head and looked at him. My expression was blank.

"What do you mean wh-" he cut me off.

"Why? Why cutting? Why didnt you tell us anything? Why didnt you do anything? Why being dressed as a guy? Why wanting to be in a boy band in the first place? Why being secretive about your past? Why being distant? Just why?"

I sighed " I guess its story time..."

(A/N)

I really couldn't not update after receiving so much love thank you so much guys!😭😭❤
So... what did you think of this chapter?
Drama's coming up!😈😈

Anyways i hope you enjoyed it my chingus and thanks for the support!😚😚

Word count: 792 (without a/n)

Edit: this chapter is one of my most hated ones lol