Chapter 10 [•]

A/n:  should i write smut later on in this book?🤔

Edit: for the new readers; unfortunately for the ones that didn't want me to write smut I did.
But I will make it private which means you'll have to be following me to read it.
I will write further instructions at the specific chapter.

~~~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~~~

As i sat down Jin immediately placed a plate with a normal-sized meal in front of me.
The rest having the same amount of the same food.

"Jihyun-ah you dont have to eat everything on the plate but i still need to talk with your doctor about how much food you're supposed to eat every day and everything else. So I'm just going to put this much for now!" Jin said and smiled at me a small but warm smile.

"Thanks hyung! Ill give you his phone number later." I smiled back.

I took my chopsticks into my right hand and i could feel everyone's eyes on me. It was like their lives depended on if i ate or not. The way they stared at my every move got me feeling nervous and anxious.
I quickly put my chopsticks back down and stood up.
I bowed down 90° degrees.

"Sorry hyungs but i feel a bit uncomfortable and i cant eat like that. Can you please stop staring?"

They chuckled lightly.

"Okay now eat!" Jin said and everyone started minding their own business.

I sat down and took my chopsticks into hand again. I grabbed some rice and put it in my mouth.
Everyone cheered.
I laughed and ended up choking on my food.
I was coughing and Jungkook ran into the kitchen and brought me some water.

"What's going on?" Yoongi walked in while drying his hair with a small towel as he just finished his shower.

"Jihyun told us about his anorexia and now he ate some food after without worrying about gaining weight and we cheered and he laughed and now he is choking." Taehyung said with a straight face.

"What the..." Yoongi muttered as he approached me and hit my back to help me stop coughing.

When i stopped i was all red and was breathing heavily.

"Sorry..." i smiled sheepishly.

Yoongi sat down next to me and we all ate i would see them smiling with every bite i took.
It was like i was seeing 7 versions of my brother.... he would do the same.
I ended up finishing most of my food.

"That was good!~ i havent ate like that in such long time!" I said and placed my hands on my stomach.

"Glad you liked it." Jin chuckled.

"So... when are we off to practice?" J-hope asked.

"In an hour. Go get ready." Namjoon said finishing off his coffee.

"Erm.... hyung we are ready..." Jimin said.

"Oh.. then we can go somewhere you guys want! We have an hour till practice so it better not be far away." Namjoon said.

Everyone looked at me.

"W-what is it?" I asked nervous.

"Where do you wanna go?" Yoongi asked.

"Err... i need to buy headphones. But i need to go to school first and im not sure if i can attend the practice.." I said.

"Oh shit! The manager totally forgot about your school.... fuck...."Namjoon cursed under his breath.

"Urgh! Im sorry only if i wasn't two grades Lower than my age..." i said and sighed.

Its true while being at the asylum and while seeing therapists and having my eating disorders, i didnt go to school for the first two years after my brother's death. So now i need to finish school.

"No its okay! I'll talk to our manager you boy go prepare yourself for school!" Namjoon smiled at me.

I nodded and made my way to the hallway that lead to my room. Suddenly i felt my stomach hurting and i felt the argue to vomit. I put my left hand on my mouth and ran as fast as i could to the bathroom that is between Jimin's and Taehyung's room and Namjoon's and Hoseok's room.

I kneeled down in front of the toilet and threw up everything i just ate. I was struggling to not let my long locks touch the toilet or my mouth. Yes they're that long.
Suddenly i felt my hair being pulled away from my face and two large hands were placed on the top of my head holding my hair back.
For a split second i turned and saw Yoongi looking with pity down at me while holding my hair up before turning and throwing up some more.

"You okay now?" Seokjin asked as he came with a glass of water as i sat down on a chair.

"Yes.. i just ate too much and my body wasn't ready for so much food all at once.." i drank the water and took my back pack since i was already wearing my uniform.

"Ill drive you to the school." Seokjin said.

I nodded. "Ill take some paper bags cause it seems like its going to be  a long ass ride..." i said and put my shoes on.

(A/N)

Omg! Thanks guys so much! I cant believe we are already at 900 reads!😱😱😱

Also where ma fellow NCTzens at? ;)

Thanks guys i hope you enjoyed!

Comment vote and share!😚😚

Word count: 841 with a/n

Edit: I don't think this is right but I can't change it since it takes up most of the chapter.