Chapter 22 [•]

~~~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~~~~

I love you Min Yoongi....
And im so glad you feel the same..
Please dont you ever leave me..
Please stay by my side...
Cause i will always love you...
With all my heart for all my life...
Im in love with you and only you...

"Well..... seems like we feel the same..." he said with his gummy smile plastered on his face.

"What?"

"I will never leave you cause I'm in love with you... and yes you said it out loud." He said and i blushed even more.

He chuckled at my reaction.
He bended down just a bit and kissed my lips.
Just a short peck.
But i felt so weird down in my stomach.

Fuck the butterflies.
I get whole rockets in my stomach when im with you!

I hugged him and snuggled into him and he did the same kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you for understanding me and taking it slow..." with that we hugged and cuddled in his bed.

A Month -Or So- Later

I went through my Twitter feed and saw an AllKpop article in my recommendations.

#BTS' Kim Jihyun Aka Jiyong gets more love after showing his abs at concert in Athens Greece.

The truth is the last day before we left we did a special stage.
And Jimin lifted my top just below my chest. The video went viral and eventually some of my haters started loving me.
Now i dont have fans but 'fans'.
I dont have an ARMY like the rest but some fake double faced bitches that only care about abs and looks.
I frowned.

I went through the comments seeing my loyal from the start fans supporting me and talking about these whores the way they deserve.
I smiled.
My life keeps getting better.

Time Skip

Its been five months ever since i became Yoongi's girlfriend.
We have been happily living together in our shared room.
I've improved my rapping and learnt how to play couple of songs on the piano.
Ive gained about 12kg and my doctor said I'm doing great.
I havent been working out that much lately since we are preparing for a comeback soon.

(Sorry the months are messed up😪)

Me and Yoongi have been acting more like a couple lately but only when we are alone in our room.

(Yah! You perverts! I didnt mean that way!😂 jk jk)

When we are with the rest we act like best friends like nothing changed between us the past months.

I've been receiving less hate lately and haven't been beaten up the past 3 months which is amazingly great.
I've opened up more to the public and explained that i didn't really share information cause i was shy and i didn't want to be the centre of people's attention and that i enjoy being at the back while the others shine brightly at the screen.

Everything has been perfect and i wish it could stay that way....

I stopped as i was panting.
I was dancing my heart out while listening to some VIXX and NCT songs.
I just finished dancing to Voodoo Doll.
I like dancing but i dont think im that good...

Today i was at a closed dance practice room from the company. I was dressed as a girl. I had my hair on a ponytail and was wearing a sport bra with some sweatpants and my favourite converse.
I was sweating and panting as i sat down on the wooden floor.
I drank some water.

Im starting to get a belly... it feels so weird..

I thought as i looked down at my belly.
I stood up walking to the changing room.
I covered my boobs as i always do and put a white t-shirt on. As i drank water i let it ran down my neck and on my shirt to seem like sweat.
My sweaty hair in a low ponytail and i walked out took my bag and Made my way to our van.
I fell asleep as i waited for the rest of the boys to come back from whatever they were practicing.

~~~* Yoongi's Pov *~~~

As i was going back to our car i saw that it was unlocked.
I opened a door and saw Jihyun sleeping peacefully.
I smiled as i stared at her perfect features.
I looked around to see if anyone is looking.
When i made sure no one is around i leaned in and kissed her on the forehead and then on the lips.

I just love her too much.

Everything has been perfect... and i wish it could stay that way...

Word count:763

[Why are the chapters getting shorter and shorter?]