Chapter 15 [•]

Wtf? You guys are too fast for me! We already reached 100 votes??😱
Thank you so much ya'll!

~~~~* Yoongi's Pov *~~~~

I laughed at how adorable she was.
And I cant belive I almost said fucking oppa!
I dont want the rest to find out since its a secret between me and her.

We were waiting downstairs.
I knew she would be the one to take the longest since she needs to cover up everything.
By everything i mean her boobs.
She came downstairs in some man swim shorts (or whatever thats called) and a white t-shirt to match the bandages she is wearing to cover her twins.
She ran ahead of everyone almost falling into the pool before running to the beach.
We all followed behind laughing.

"YAH! WAIT UP!" I yelled before running to reach her.

We were already in the sand of the empty beach. The feeling of the hot sun above me and the sand on my feet along with the smell of the salty water of the sea hypnotized me making me want to run and fall into the water as fast as possible.

Suddenly as I was some feet away from Jihyun she stopped and looked at an old looking house.
I stopped as well as the boys as we saw her staring at the house before she started yelling.

"No no no no no no no! NO! THAT CANT BE HAPPENING!" She shouted while walking to the house.

I could see the sand stained with water.... or more likely tears.

~~~~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~~~

I was running and laughing before I noticed the old house by the beach. I stopped running towards the water and stared at the house.

"No... no... no..." i started whispering as tears started streaming down my cheeks.

The whispers got louder to the point i was screaming.

"NO! THAT CANT BE HAPPENING!" I screamed while running towards the house.... my house.

I looked at the doorbell seeing my Father's name next to our last name.
I paused while tears were running down from my cheeks.
I turned the knob with my shaky hand and entered.

"No... no..." i whispered as i saw everything just the way it was 13 years ago.

I took a few steps back away from the house but tripped causing my to fall on my butt.
I sat on my knees and started crying my eyes out.

"This wasn't supposed to happen! Not now!"

I felt arms on my shoulder and I heard a sound as if someone fell on the sand before feeling someone hugging me.
I didnt bother to open my eyes and see who it was as I wrapped my arms around him -its obviously a him since I'm here with bagtan boys and no one else is around- and cried my eyes out into his chest.
As i breathed from my nose and tried to calm down i recognised the smell as Yoongi's.

"Y-yoon-..." he cut me off

"Shh.... everything's gonna be okay.. calm down... I'm here...  I will always be here for you..."

He said calming words into my ear but i could feel his heart beating like crazy.

He hugged me tighter and after a while i stopped crying and pulled away wiping my eyes still sobbing/hicupping.

Then the others came. They had water bottles and napkins.

"Here..." Jungkook handed me the water bottle and patted my back.

"Use this your hands are full of sand..." Seokjin said and gave me some napkins to wipe my tears away.

"Now now... whats wrong?" Yoongi asked and placed a hand on my shoulder.

Not trusting my voice I pointed towards the house. Everyone stared at it utterly confused.

"That house i-is... my old house.. where i used to live before I came to Korea..." i said and lightly sobbed.

Yoongi quickly turned towards me wide eyes staring at me for a second before putting me on his back and started running towards the house.
I was as confused as the rest of the group.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Namjoon yelled.

"WE NEED TO TALK IN PRIVATE! YOU GO AHEAD AND HAVE FUN WE WILL BE BACK SOON!" Yoongi yelled and kept running.

When we reached our rented house we went to the second floor to my bedroom (not decided who i will share with) and he put me to sit on my bed.
He closed the door and locked it do no one will interrupt.

"Are you alright?" He asked out of breath.

"Why did you go in you pabo? Why didnt you pick another beach? Why didnt you tell manager hyung to pick a place for us a bit further away?" He kept talking on and on.

"I thought the place would be destroyed by now since he disappeared without paying any bills or rents... and i forgot it was there..."

I almost whispered but it was loud enough for him to hear.

"Can you stop this nightmare? I dont wanna live with fear any more! I dont want him to haunt my memories! Why did he have to destroy my childhood and whole life?! What did I do to deserve this?!" I cried and he hugged me immediately.

My heart started beating 10 times faster hut decided to ignore it as I hugged him back and cried.

~~~~~* Yoongi's Pov *~~~~~

As i hugged her and let her stain my shirt with tears i could feel my heart pounding.
I held her fragile small figure closer against my body and hugged her tighter.

Why do i feel like I need to protect her from this world?

Why do I feel like I need to kill that bastard for doing this to her?

Why do i not want to let her go?

Why do i feel like the world and time stops while hugging her?

Why do i feel like kissing her?

I pulled away from the hug and stared into her large teary eyes as I leaned in....

(A/N)

Thank you guys so much!

Hope you enjoyed this.
Also.... we are coming to an end soon..

JK JK!😂

I dont even know when im going to end this!😂

Vote comment and share^^

Word count: 984 (without a/n)

[I hate these angsty chaoter so much smh >~< this is supposed to be a fluffy happy book smh]