Chapter 27 [•]

Y'all i edited the facts chapter so if you want more info about me you can scroll back and read some more.

~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~

"Where were you and Yoongi Hyung last night?" He asked making me almost spit out my coffee out of shock.

"W-what do you mean? We were here sleeping." I said after swallowing the coffee and plastered a fake smile.

He looked at me with piercing eyes as if he was reading my soul exposing all the lies i just said.

"No you weren't and dont play dumb. I went to your room to find you cause I wanted to play since i was bored but both you and Yoongi weren't there and when I called you both your phones were turned off. So i assumed you were together. Now... where were you?"

"U-um we w-we were a-at.... u-uhh.... we... were at the...... grocery store! Yes at the grocery store!" I said.

"You didnt bring back any groceries though."

"O-oh! Yeah i-it was closed and we went and sat at the park near by." I lied again.

"Jihyun..."

"Yeah..."

"Has anyone ever told you how bad you are at lying?"

'BoI! Ive been lying to you that I'm a man for four fucking years and you believed it!'

"What? I'm not!" I defended.

"So you are lying!" He smirked.

"What?"

"Yes it was a trap!" He stuck out his tongue.

"Now..." he turned dead serious.

"Tell me the truth." He demanded.

"Can... can i have some time to think of what to say? There are a lot of stuff and i need to prepare myself mentally. I need to say these to the others as well." I said with a blank expression catching him off guard.

"O-okay." He said.

I exited the kitchen and walked to my room.
I went to Yoongi's side.
I sat on my knees staring at his beautiful features.

Am i even going to see this face ever again after they find out?

I questioned as i realised that my whole career along with my love life is hanging off a cliff.

"Yoongi... babe..." I said voice cracking as i was so close to tears.

I shook him and he slowly opened his eyes.
He stared back at my sad teary expression.
He stared at me for couple of seconds before realization hit him and he sat up on his butt pulling me on the bed cupping my cheeks.

"What's wrong Jagi?" He asked.

"I-its time for the boys to know..." I said as he looked at me with a worried expression.

"But... that means..."

"Yeah we might never see each other again baby... I'm afraid they are going to kick me out of the company..." i said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"No baby. Im not letting that happen! Even if they kick you out i will never leave you! I promised! I was your first and im willing to- and i will be your last. You are allowed to spend the rest of your life with me and only me..." he said kissing my tears and then my lips.

"Yoongi..." i choked out his name as i hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back even tighter telling me that everything's gonna be okay and how much I mean to him.

We both stood up.
We walked to the door hand in hand.
We walked into the hallways hand in hand.
We reached the dinning area hand in hand.
We sat at the chairs next to each other our fingers interlocked underneath the table.

"Jimin hyung..... can you bring the rest now to tell you something important?..." i said and the concerned mochi that was sitting at the seat opposite yoongi ran to the other members' rooms to call them.

Soon the other six god like handsome men were here.
They all took seats at the other side of the table to be able to look at me while I'm talking.

"W-what is it Jihyun-ah?" Jimin asked worried as ever.

#ProtectJimin2017
#Jimin=SmallMochi

"I.... I am a girl...." I blurted out and I felt Yoongi's grip tighten and my palm was sweating.

"WHAT?!" They all but Yoongi and Jungkook yelled.

"How? Why?" Namjoon asked confused.

"And... I am Yoongi's girlfriend for the past 5 months...." I said and everyone's eyes were so close to pop out of their sockets. Along with Jungkook.

"WHAT?!" They yelled even louder.

"Well...."

Time Skip To 20 Mins Later

"So... now because of that Montser thats supposed to be my father, I'm here now, with you as my family. And I'm so incredibly sorry for lying to you for so long..." I finished and stood up letting go from Yoongi's hand.

"I know I betrayed you..." I kneeled down.
"But please dont say anything to Bang Pd-nim! If I'll be kicked out i won't be able to see you guys my family and Yoongi my boyfriend ever again!" I said as I bowed down.
"Please...."

"Stand up." Namjoon said in a demanding cold voice.

I did hiding my face with my hair.

"We would never do that to you! You are our family as well! We have been living together for so long. I thought you were our little brother.... but nope... you are our little sister.... and we are going to protect you no matter what!" They all hugged me.

Word count:911

[The cringe tho..]