Chapter 34 [LAST]

~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~

A month has passed.
We've been becoming more and more popular and my stalker hasn't calmed down.
They have been asking for money about every two weeks.
And that horrible thought has been crossing my mind way too often for my liking.
Today its our "day off" since we have no schedule.
We decided to have a mini party in our dorm.
Now i ordered some groceries through my phone and soon a staff from the super market will bring it here and i can start cooking along with Seokjin.
Now i am cleaning the dining room.
As i was wiping the table the doorbell rang.
I ran to the door --didn't bother to look though the eye hole thingy-- and opened it.
I was met with the hyung line minus Yoongi.
I smiled at them and opened the door.
They were at Big Hit settling down some stuff about our schedule i think they asked to have another day off soon or something.
And I'd be lying if i said i knew why.
Just then i saw the stuff walking up some stairs.
I smiled at him and took the bags, the guys helped me since they were there, and i paid and signed that i received my order.
I made my way to the kitchen amd saw Seokjin looking through the cooking book.

"I was planning to make a cake at page 54..." i said flipping the pages to the number 54.

"Aahh looks good!" He said.

I smiled and i started making the cake and he made the food.
After quite some time we were both done and had put everything on the table.

"Go get changed! Ill go as well" Seokjin said as he high-fived me and i nodded walking off.

I walked into my room and saw some clothes folded on my bed.
I went near and noticed it was a dress, a bra, an underwear and some stockings and a note gently placed on top.
I took the note in my hands confused.
I started reading the familiar handwriting known as Yoongi's.

Hello Jagi.
I personally picked these clothes out for you.
I hope you like them!
Also i borrowed some make up stuff from our stylist and left them in the bathroom.
I want you to dress up well and take proper care of yourself and also feel like the woman you are once again.
I know it must be hard keeping up this act for this long.
I want you to feel like all women should once again.
Im not taking no as an answer.
Why?
Because Today is a special night for a special person!~

I read it and found the fact that he cares about me feeling okay with myself or not super cute and smiled to myself.
I took the dress in my hands.
It was a quite short red dress.
Nothing too much.

I smiled seeing this and quickly changer into my girly clothing

I went into the bathroom and applied a bit of make up.
You must be thinking how since throughout most of my teen years i was locked up in an asylum and right after was a kpop idol in a boy group pretending to be a male.
I just observed the stylists and make up artists and learnt the basics.
So i put on some mascara and lip tint and brushed my hair that i once again have been growing now they reach about my shoulder once again.