Chapter 2 [•]

~~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~~~

After that an awkward silence overtook us.
I started to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

He was now next to me and we were walking towards the hallway I came from.

"I'm gonna call Jin to cook me something. The Apple didn't help." I said as we reached the door of our room where everyone was in.

"Jin hyung will you cook me something to eat?" I said as we got in.

Everyone greeted me and just looked at me with worry.

I ignored the stares and sat down next to Taehyung hyung.

"Well yeah. What do you want to eat?"

"I dont know.... how about... Japchae and kimchi jjigae?" I asked and Taehyung and Jimin stood up immediately.

"YES PLEASE!!" They screamed in unison.

You see Taehyung's favourite food is japchae. And Jimin's is kimchi jjigae.

We all laughed at them.

Jin stood up and walked to the kitchen.
We all just sat there and waited for him to call us to eat.

"So.... how are you feeling?" Namjoon hyung asked.

I smiled at the elder.

"Hungry as heck but Ok." I said and everyone nodded and laughed.

"What do you wanna do while waiting?" Jungkook asked us.

Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

"I dont know about you but I'm gonna go on our Twitter account.." I said and took my phone out.

As is as scrolling through Twitter I came across some fanarts and other tweets that ARMYs has tagged us on.

There was this one fanart of all eight of us smiling and being happy together.

I couldn't help but let an "Aww" sound escape my mouth as I was so touched that they actually included me.

Sometimes if not feel like I fit in.

Suddenly I heard silence and saw all the other boys staring at me weirdly.

"What?!" I snapped and they started laughing.

"You acted like a fangirl" Jimin said while practically crying from laughter.

I scoffed and stood up to walk out the room.

"Wait Jihyun!" V called after me.

"I'm gonna take a bath leave me alone..." I said as I walked out.

Suga was walking towards the living room as if searching for somebody.

He turned to me and smiled he walked up to me.

"I was looking for ya. The doctor said you should eat take a bath and rest." He said.

"Thanks hyung. I was gonna take a bath anyways. But... where am I supposed to take a bath? The bathroom is not fixed just yet." The bathroom is not available to use right now.

"The bathroom in my room is ok. You can go there." He said and I nodded.

I went back to my room and grabbed some clothing.

I walked to his rooms and walked into the bathroom. I stripped and took a nice long bath.

I started down at my body unsatisfied with the way I look like.
I frowned and got out.