Chapter 13 [•]

1st of all didn't know it would turn out like that sorry.
2nd use wifi A LOT of media.
3rd ill be on holidays since 4th of September so i won't use my phone for a bit after that date so ill make my chapters kinda longish.

~~~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~~

I looked around me. I saw the sun shining brightly. I saw the people. I saw the fans. I saw my family and i saw Greece.

We just landed and we were quickly walking to the van. A huge smile spread across my face as i could see everything written in Greek and I could hear the Greek people shouting and insulting each other. Yup that's totally normal in Greece to be honest.
I laughed at the people being so loud but soon after i frowned when i saw some fans blocking the exit of the airport.

"I thought there weren't that many in Greece... and I also thought that it was supposed to be a private vocation..." I said as I turned towards Namjoon.

"I thought so too..." he mumbles.

"Okay enough with the talking now. We gotta move and we gotta do it fast." Said Namjoon as he turned and saw the fans taking photos and videos of us and some were screaming and running towards us.

"Shit!" Yoongi mumbles as he noticed I was frozen out of shock.

He put his arm around my shoulder and pushed forward lightly as we started running.
We were almost in front of our van when some fans of the boys reached me and pushed me aside.
I fell on the floor with my butt first and it hurt bad.
I groaned in pain.

"What is a girl doing with our boys?"

"What the hell?"

"She deserves to die!"

"Nobody can have our oppas!"

Were the main comments i received.
They mistook me as a girl because of my long hair.

Shit... I shouldn't have let them down today...

They started hurting me.
They slapped punched kicked pushed and insulted me.

The bodyguards were desperately trying go pull them away but they were just too many.
The rest of the members were shouting and trying up get out of the bodyguards' grip but it was yo no use.

"Wait hold on!" A girl shouted making everyone stop.

"Isn't that Jihyun with long hair?" She continued." All fans froze.

A fan that was near me moved my hair out of my face with shaky hands and they saw my bruised swollen face and my bleeding lips and nose.
When the fans stopped the rest of BTS were able to push through the crowd.
The fans made way for them and kept apologising.

"What the fuck? Why would you do that? Even if it was a girl what is your problem?! We are human! We are adults don't we deserve to have friends or girlfriends? And why didnt you even see who it was at least?!
It would've been a tour guide! A staff! Our mother or sister! What would you do if you did that to our sister? How would you feel if it was you in the person's place? You should be ashamed of yourselves!!" Namjoon shouted in English.

Why is everything going so wrong?

The people that were supposed to get us from the airport to our hotel just arrived and saw me on the ground. Our bodyguards pushing away the crowd as someone took me into their arms.

Time Skip

I opened my eyes slowly.
I turned to my right but I winced in pain.