Special One shot for Namjoon

Okay so baso i felt really bad for not making a YT edit for Namjoon's 23rd birthday so i decided to make an one shot.
This chapter is not related to the fan fic in any way.
You can skip or enjoy some fluff! 😉

וו

Third person's Pov

As Namjoon was practicing for the new comeback you were making your way towards Big Hit with six other toddlers with you.
As all BTS members had a photo shoot, Namjoon was practicing the dance cause he was left behind and he couldn't catch a certain move.
He completely forgot his birthday and you were going to remind him with the best way possible.

So now you were walking to the light up night streets of Seoul with the rest of BTS bickering like three year olds.

Your Pov

"Yah! I am the one who will cut the cake!" Taehyung said.

"No i am!" Jungkook fought back while pouting.

"Shut the hell up! I will!" Jimin butted in.

"I will be the first one to give him his present." Suga said the boredom in his voice obvious.

"No i will!" Jin fought back.

"I really need to pee!" Taehyung suddenly said.

"And i need water!" Jungkook whined.

"Aren't we there yet?" Jimin asked as he tapped my shoulder repeatedly.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT AT THIS INSTANT!" I turned around furiously and snapped at them.

"I will cut the cake! Suga will give the present first. Taehyung hold it we have like 10 more minutes of walking.  Jungkook, it has a water bottle in the nag that Jimin is holding. And jimin we will be there in a few minutes! Now shut up and act like mature adults for fuck's sake! You are older than me for how many years and are acting as if you are 3!" I said and turned to walk again.

Everyone went mute and was shocked at how i snapped at them.
They didnt say anything.
I could hear Jungkook gulping down some water and Taehyung whispering to himself how he cant hold it in anymore.

"Now.... lets go oppas.." i said and turned my head slightly and smiled at them.

After 10 minutes or so we reached Big Hit. We walked in the building me holding the cake. Then Jin turned the lights of the whole floor off and we lit up the candles.

"Happy Birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday dear Namjoon!~
Happy birthday to you~" we sang.

"Happy birthday my love!~" i said as i kissed his cheek.

He blew the candles and Jin turned all the lights back on.
He placed my head on his shoulder/chest area and kissed my head.

"Thank you guys!" He said as he dipped his finger in the frosting and and licked it clean.

"Everything for the best leader and boyfriend that ever existed!" I said.

I dipped my finger in the frosting as well and drew a smiley face on his cheek.
He then diped his ginger in the frosting as well and tried to draw on my face as i was running around.
As we were running and laughing he accidentally stained Taehyung gucci shirt.
He opened his mouth in shock as he stared down at the expensive piece of clothing.
He took a handful of the cake i was holding and threw it on Namjoon staining his shirt and face soon everyone joined in our cake war and we laughed and had fun together.
This wanst what i was planning exactly but im glad he had fun.

"Happy birthday Namjoon-ah" i said as we were panting from running.

"Thank you (Y/N)... i love you!" He siad and kissed me.

(A/N)

Done....