Chapter 16 [•]

[Finally changed the cover after 27293746279204758392 years! Yay!]

[And now changed it again after after more 6362255374849971535372047382 years :)]

~~~* Yoongi's Pov *~~~~

I pulled away and stared at her face. I leaned in slowly going for her lips.

God this is so wrong...

I stopped when i saw her staring at me slightly scared. I bit my lower lip.

She's hurt and fragile right now... I'm going too fast... she is traumatised I can't do this... she is not ready and I'm gonna respect that...

I moved one hand away from her shoulder and put it under her chin. Turning her face a bit towards the door as I kissed her left cheek. I took my time and left my lips on her soft skin for a full minute before pulling away.

I caressed her cheek.

"Sorry..." I said.

"I couldn't help myself.."

She was still frozen staring at me with her eyes wide open. Then suddenly she stood up and ran to the door opening it and running out.

I sighed and pulled my hair slightly in frustration.

"What the hell Min Yoongi? Way to go!" I ruffled and messed up my hair before going out as well.

~~~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~~~

He leaned in.

Why is he leaning in?!

I stared at him. I really want this but im scared. I don't think i can trust men anymore... what if he is just trying to take advantage of me now that I'm weak.

I looked at him scared with this kind of thoughts filling up my mind.
He then looked at me and bit his lip.

WhY dId hE FuCkInG bItE hIs LiP?!?

He turned my head to the right and then i felt something so soft touching my cheek.
His lips were making contact with the skin of my cheek.

This is so wrong.

But it feels so right.

It's like these lips were created to kiss me.

I wonder how it would feel on my own...
What the fuck?! NO!

My heart was beating in the speed of lighting and I could feel my whole body heating up.
I was blushing like crazy.
He pulled away and I stared at him. He said something but I didnt get it.
I was too caught up in replaying the previous events in mind to hear him. I stood up and ran away.

What is happening to me?
What are you doing to me Min Yoongi?

~~~~~* Third person's Pov *~~~~

You found the boys playing in the water like children.
You sat on a towel layed on the sand.
You took a water bottle in your hands and drank some water.
You stared at the guys playing when you suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder making you jump.

"So what was all that crying about?" It was Jungkook.

"It had to do with my past. One of the reasons I'm dressed as a guy..." you whispered the last part.

He just nodded dropping the last part cause it's obvious you didn't want to talk about it.

"So will you come in with me?" He asked as he stood up again.

"Ermm... yeah sure." You smiled and he helped you to stand back on your feet.

He took your hand in his, his bunny like grin placed on his face as he looked at you.
Suddenly he dragged you and ran into the water. You then tried to stop him but failed so you just pulled your hand away.

"Yah! I need my time i dont want to dive in just like that!"

You said. You assumed the water would be cold against your heated skin so you needed time to get used to it.

Suddenly he lifted you up bridal style and you gasped.
You started wiggling in his arms like a fish out of the water in attempt to make him put you down.

"Yah! Yah! YAH! PUT ME DOWN!" You yelled between laughs.

"As you wish..." he said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Shit! No wait! No! Jungkook! Ahhh!!" You screamed as he threw you and you landed into the water.

Everyone was laughing. When you came back up and breathed you started laughing as well but you still hit his arm playfully.

You spent the day swimming water fighting, diving from high rocks, drinking cocktails and having fun.
When Yoongi came back you had to act as if nothing happened but you couldn't help but blush.

You were now at a kiosk buying ice cream.
As everyone was picking what flavour they wanted you and Yoongi went for the same one and your hands touched and you blushed a lot at the skinship.

"Hey why are you blushing Jihyun-ah did you see any pretty girl around here?" Jimin said and looked around.

"No you perv! I just got sunburned!"

Everyone started laughing at the man and he grew shy.

"Hahaha Jimin is Horny~" Jungkook teased.

"Yah! I'm older!" Jimin said and blushed as he hit the younger one at the back of his head.

You all laughed. You payed for the ice cream and you left.

As you were walking Jungkook accidentally bumped into a man's shoulder.
He apologised in Greek just as you taught him but had a tiny problem with his accent since he is not Greek nor he knows the language.

The man started insulting him under his breath but loud enough for everyone close to him to hear. He was clearly racist as he kept telling him he should go back to his country and take all the diseases he carries with him and kept calling him names.

You got extremely angry at the man.

Shit are about to go down

You thought as you approached the stranger and the confused Jungkook trying desperately to understand what the man was saying.

(A/N)

Im updating too much😂🔫

Word count: 924 (without a/n)

[I really really don't like the chapters that involve this racist asshole]