Chapter 32[•]

~~~* Jihyun's Pov*~~~

When the words left the man's mouth the world stopped.
The clocks stopped ticking as if they gave me a bit of time to take in the unexpected and horrible news.
My breath got stuck in my throat and suddenly everything started moving again in slow motion and started becoming faster by the second until it was back to normal.
I started breathing heavily and faster than needed.
My heart was beating loudly in my chest and way faster than it should.

"What...." I finally breathed out the question that filled my blank mind since I heard the news.

My mind failed to protest what he has said thinking it was a cold cruel joke.
But when I didn't see the old man laughing at my reaction all the hopes of it being a prank got shattered and i felt helpless.

If you are wondering I confessed to Bang Pd-nim that I'm a female after Yoongi begging me to, so that he will have my back in situations.... Like this.

"C-can I see them?.." I asked.

He simply nodded passing me the envelop.
The envelop had three smaller envelops in it.
It had the numbers 1, 2 and 3 in each one.
I took envelop 1 out and took all the photos out.
There were photos of me and Yoongi holding hands as we got into the building of Big Hit Entertainment and photos that couldnt really have anything against us.
The fans would just find it cute that we are close enough to hold hands and they would ship us more.
I then took out another envelop named under the number 2.
There were photos of us hugging.
They were taken at music shows backstage or if we were in a crowd of people at the very back hiding from -what we thought was- everyone.
Again fans would blame it on our wins and the feels of happiness we had at the moment.
Nothing serious.
There were more photos than envelop 1 here about the double amount (near 20).
When I got the other ten out my stomach dropped.
The photos were far from the innocent holding-hands game that male idols can do without having a relationship.
This would actually harm us.
There were photos of us kissing.
They were taken through glass windows which means a sasaeng fan or a reporter were actually outside our dorm spying us.
The thought sent shivers down my spine as I went through the kissing pictures.
My face couldn't be seen in most of the photos but it could cause a lot of trouble to Yoongi if they were realised on the internet.
It was at the time where I had long hair and they were hiding my face and could cause Yoongi an unwanted dating scandal.
I continued looking through the photos even though my mind was yelling at me to stop.
But I knew I needed to help Yoongi and our group so I ignored it.
Then i saw a few of last week were i was sitting in front of the window being all lovey dovey with my boyfriend.
My eyes widened.
Someone has been really stalking us.
There is no other explanation.
Someone wants to harm us.

Upon seeing my shocked expression Bang Pd-nim rested his hand on mine giving it a light squeeze.
I gulped and with my hands shaking more than ever took the last envelop out.
Envelop 3.
I figured that the person made three envelops on purpose.
They wanted to prepare us for the worst.
So the lighter stuff are in the first.
Then the more harmful ones at envelop 2.
I was more than scared to see what kind of evidence they have on us being a couple in the last deadliest envelop.
As I was about to open it Bang Pd-nim tightened his grip on my hand giving me a worried, protective look.

"There was a note saying I shouldn't check what's inside the third envelop. And I have no idea whats inside.... are you sure you want to open it?" He asked.

I found myself unable to talk as I didn't trust my voice and just nodded.
Opening the envelop I took a few of the photos out clenching my jaw in anger.
How could I be so foolish?
The pics showed me dressed as a girl in front of the members and in different places of the dorm.
My jaw dropped and my eyes almost popped out of my skull at the next photo.
It was me.... naked in the shower.
From the photo you had full view of my breasts and face.
This is way too much.
Not just the fact that they can destroy me but they passed a limit they shouldn't.
They didnt just not respect our groups privacy but they took pictures of me in the shower and in some of them my full body could be seen.
With that they surely can destroy me.
But weren't the photos of me dressed and being a girl enough?
The anger started building up in me.
Why would they do this?
Why do they want me out?
We cant let this one slide.
For mostly the boys' good and then mine.
If netizens find out I'm not a male like the rest rumours will spread not only about me but the others as well.

"What does it show?" The man who has been like a father to me ever since i became a trainee asked.

"It has evidence of me being a girl... and some photos that must not spread through the internet. They managed to take photos of me naked proving I'm 100% female." I said and looked up at him to see his expressions changing from confused to shocked and lastly angry.

"What is the person asking for?" I asked as i put the photos back in the envelops.

"This is the letter. Read it yourself." He says as he passes me a letter with messy writing.

"Probably cash..." Pd-nim says.

"Yeah probably..." i said as i started reading it.

If you don't want all these photos covering every single magazine and newspaper in Korea send 1.000.000$ to this address: XXXXX
If you dont do it in 48 hours these photos will be all over the Internet and posted on every single wall of Seoul.

It read.

'What the hell am i supposed to do now?'

A/n

There will be one more chapter cause i couldn't fit it in one.

Ive already started Book 2 that will be named 'The Ex Member' and the cover will look like this:

(Sorry the quality is bad)

Hope you enjoyed and also hope youll read Book 2

Vote comment and share😘

Word count: 1079 (no a/n)