Chapter 8 [•]

~~~~* Jihyun's Pov *~~~~

I sighed. "I guess its story time.."

I took a deep breath to prepare myself. He backed away just a bit and gave me one random hoodie he had on his bed to cover myself so i wont catch a cold.

I wore it and sighed again.

"First of all i dont cut myself.... not anymore at least... these scars have big stories behind them. All involving around the same person... but first let me tell you everything. As you now know, i was raised in Greece. My family had four people in it. My eomma (mom), my abeoji (father), my older brother named Jiyong and me. When i was seven i had to move to Korea cause my mum died..." i paused and took in a shaky breath holding back my tears as some bad memories were making their comeback to my life.

"My father was abusive. He used to hit my mum and older brother and kept insulting us. He didnt hurt me as much cause my mother always protected me... one day, when my mum wasn't feeling well, she visited the doctors and they found out she had cancer. She died after two months. After her death we moved away cause the cops were after him. It seems like my mum told the doctors about her bad health caused by him. He changed his name and made a fake id card so they wouldn't recognise him." I let out a shaky breath trying to control the tears that threatened to fall.

"After my mother died it was hard for me and my older brother. My father became more violent. At some point in my life I let his words get into my head and started hating myself. I started cutting in hopes to end this torturous life. I had attempted suicide countless of times in a age way too young. I remember my first attempt was at the age of 8 or 9. He got more physical in ways different than hitting too. Once he tried raping me and he almost did. But my guardian angel my own brother helped me and saved me. That was when i was about eight years old. He continued to try to rape me and a lot of times he would actually touch me inappropriately in my area but didn't get to do what he wanted." Now the tears were slowly falling on my pale cheeks. I looked up at Yoongi and saw him look at me speechless his mouth gaped open. When we made eye contact for a split second i looked down immediately.

"I stopped eating properly and whenever i said no to food he would beat me up.... badly. At the age of ten he tried to rape me again... he already got to undress me and pin me on the bed. When he was about to do it my brother stormed in. Since my brother was twenty at the time he got to leave the house and he was trying to become my guardian with all this paper work. He beat my father up as i was crying at the corner trying to cover myself. They were shouting and hitting each other... at first my brother was winning but then my father took a gun out and pointed at me. He said 'If you love your sister and want her alive then go away from me. 3 meters!' My brother obeyed as he didnt want me dead in such young age. When he backed away suddenly my father turned the gun at Jiyong's direction and pulled the trigger. I screamed as i saw my brother falling on the floor with a bullet deep inside his stomach bleeding. I ran up to him and hugged him.."

----- FLASHBACK ------

"JIYONG!" I screamed as i ran up to him with a blanket around my shoulders covering my naked, abused, weak body.

As i kneeled down next to him crying he put his hand on my cheek and caressed it; wiping some tears away.

"Listen Jihyun.... the police is coming!" He said and i could hear the sirens of their cars.

"They will get you away from him. And you'll live the rest of your life happily alright?" He said and gave me a weak small smile before coughing out some blood.

"I didnt get to achieve my dream of being a famous singer in a boy group and be rich to take good care of you... but you will continue with your life find your own dreams and make them come true!..." he said and coughed again.

"No! You won't die! You cant die! You promised to protect me and love me until the end!" I shouted and cried harder.

".. Jihyun *cough* this is the end...." he said with his last breath as his eyes started slowly closing. The police stormed in along with nurses.
They took him and me away out of the house away from my father and i could hear the cops yelling at him to put the gun down.

They quickly put him in the ambulance trying to save him. As i just stared blankly into space as the people covered me with more blankets and were trying to feed me with some food and make me drink some tea to feel better.

------ END OF FLASHBACK -----

(A/n she said everything that happened in the flashback to yoongi)

I was now crying silently as i tried to finish.
I searched for my phone in my back pack and took the piece of paper out of the phone case.
It was a page from an old newspaper. Saying about a father who tried to rape his ten years old daughter and killed his son. I gave it to Yoongi and he took it with shaky hands. He stared at it blankly trying to make out the words and tried to take in everything i just said.

"I was locked in an asylum until the age of fifteen that i ran away to make my brother's dream cone true... i suffered from depression and anxiety and anorexia..."

"That's why *sob* im here today. Thats wh-" i got cut off as he wrapped his arms around me.

"There's no need for you to explain anything else... dont worry im here to protect you.."

I cried in his chest and he caressed my back.

(A/N)

Hello chingus. That may made you cry may not. This is the truth behind her and why she is there.

I hope you enjoyed.
Thanks for the support and ill try to update soon!😊

Vote comment and share!😚

Word count: 1020 (no a/n)

Edit: why would I think it would make anyone cry lmfao
But Yeah! For the old readers this is VERY different from how it used to be but I'm hoping it's better? Idk lol