Chapter 6: - Heartfilia

If you want to make any artwork for this fanfic, feel free to tell me, and I'll mention your works here and in the wiki pages of both noblesse and fairy tail.

Chapter 6: - Heartfilia

"Get up you punk.....I'm hardly done with you here!!!" growled the crazed scientist.

"Hah..." spat Gajeel, picking himself up from the dirt, and with some effort, extracting the purple spike out of his shoulders. "Ha...ha.....HAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!!" burst out the punk dragon slayer maniacally.

"And just what's so funny?" questioned the blond.

"It's so sorrowful.....Lucy heartfillia is no longer here!!!" declared Aria of the phantom 4 in a teary manner.

"What?!" snarled Franky. The other fairy tail members gasped.

"Indeed!!! You're just wasting time here!!!" said Gajeel, whilst laughing.

"Frankenstein....this looks bad, master's condition deteriorating fast!!!"mentioned Mira frantically.

"Don't worry........this won't take more than a second" said Frankenstein with an evil grin.

"Frankenstein" called out the noblesse.

"Yes master?" inquired the scientist, turning back.

"We still have to find Lucy. Makarov's condition is also bad. It would be better if you took him to safety" he suggested.

"But master, you don't expect me to leave them after what they've done?!" protested Franky, gritting his teeth.

"I'm not asking you to run away. But there are more important things to do. I shall go in search of Lucy" Assured Raizel and turned to Raskreia.

"Raskreia.....can you help the members of Fairy Tail here?" he requested. The noble lady raised her eyes in surprise, and turned away with a frown.

"O...fine, if you insist" she said in a small voice, a small blush on her face.

"Frankenstein.....I trust you will get Makarov safely" said Raizel, turning to leave. The noblesse's butler replied with a courteous bow.

"Not so fast!!" screamed Gajeel, charging forwards, and turning his hand into a sword and aiming it a Raizel's back. That's when it happened, in a movement faster than any human eye could capture, the female noble was already holding Gajeel's sword-arm between her fingers, before it could reach its intended target.

"So fast!!" thought Erza. "I couldn't see it at all..."

"What are you all waiting for? Go back to the guild" she said in an emotionless voice. Gajeel was struggling to break free of her grip.

"Huh? Back to the guild?!" asked one member.

"But we came here to fight!!" reasoned Natsu, smashing his fists.

"And besides, do you really think you can take them all down?!" asked Mira.

"Hmph. You should worry about your condition more than mine. And besides" said the raven-haired beauty. " trash like them aren't even worth my time"

"What was that?!" spat the iron dragon slayer.

"You really shouldn't talk like that missy" smirked the air elemental of phantom 4.

"I don't doubt your skills, Raskreia, but facing an entire guild alone might be too much even for you" advised Erza.

"...It seems you won't believe me until you see for yourself" sighed the noble. The rest of the phantom lord members regained their composure after Frankenstein's attack. They picked up their fallen weapons and started their advance towards their enemy.