Chapter 11: - Wraiths from the past

Sigh.....before the chapter, I would like apologize about 2 things. One, sorry for the delay in the chapter, the thing is, I've been feeling real depressed and lonely lately, I had a bad fallout with my friends, so I've done nothing but sulk in my room for quite a while, and now, I'm feeling a bit better. So I decided to divert my mind with a chapter. After all, at the very least, I didn't want to keep my readers here waiting. I promise I'll do my best to keep this chapter interesting. Secondly, about the 4th wall café part....Urgh, when I read it again, I facepalmed myself....that was....a real bad move....a BM.....I admit, I experimented with something, it didn't work out so well. So, I'll be removing that. 4th wall moments wont be completely gone, but they'll be kept short and will be very occasional, which I feel would be the proper way to go about. With that out of the way, this chapter will be more serious, and will focus on the main events of the Tower of Heaven arc. Also, one other thing is that there WILL be some parts focusing not on the fights, but on the mundane daily activities centering around the nobles. The earlier chapters of Noblesse had such moments, which made it fun and enjoyable, different from the rest. It was so nice to see Rai interacting with modern tech. Something that's missing in the chapters of late. Hence I wanted to introduce that element in my works.

Chapter 11: - Wraiths from the past

Raskreia's peaceful sleep was disturbed by a certain red haired swordswoman with a determined expression.

"Raskreia...you said I could challenge you anytime...well, here I am. Let's give it our best" she said in a polite tone, exquipping to her heart kreuz armor. Natsu, Happy, Lucy and Gray left to spectate the battle. Needless to say, they were excited.

"Very well" replied the female noble, getting up. She too, changed to her normal noble attire after using a tiny bit of her power. This surprised the others, since they were ignorant to the fact that the trio could change outfits as well.

"You have the same power as Erza?" inquired Lucy, surprised.

"Hrm,...let's just say that some of us are able to change outfits as we please, master and I have that power as well....it's not something that I would call an ability to be honest" replied Frankenstein.

"But you surprise me.....do you really think you are ready to face me?" asked Raskreia.

"No....nowhere close....but I need to know, where I stand compared to you when we both go all out" she replied.

"That's understandable....but regrettably, I wont be able to grant your second request" said the female noble. "You see, I'm prohibited from using more than 50% of my abilities"

"And why is that? Is it because I might not be able to take whatever you have to offer?" questioned Titania.

"It's a direct order from our Lord, he has prohibited anyone from our world to use more strength than necessary. I'm not so inexperienced that I would kill someone by mistake" retorted the raven haired noble, slightly annoyed.

"Ah, I'd almost forgotten what that old man told us before leaving..." thought Frankenstein inwardly, deadpanned.

Flashback

"What? You wanna go back to Earthland?" asked the eccentric Lord surprised.

"That's right" replied Raizel monotonically.

"But this is surprising indeed.....you, who would rather stay cooped up in your house even after me suggesting you to live as you like are now asking me to allow you to leave..." he trailed off. "Anyways, it's not like you need my permission to leave, you are the Noblesse after all...with that being said, it was nice of you to let me know! Is that peacock going along with you as well?" he snickered.