Chapter 8: - A new guest and a new quest

Hey guys, so in this chapter I'll be introducing a little cameo appearance of a certain object from a very famous series. Maybe the credits would make it clear ;D. Going on ahead, I'll be answering your reviews below, and then on to the next chapter.

NOTICE: - Another important thing I wanted to mention. I've taken so much time to update this chapter since I was going through a bit of writer's block and also because I was working on something for this fanfic, an artwork to be precise. I've put it up in my deviantart page, do give it a look. It concerns one of the most important ships in this story. My id is sreshtiyer. I hope you like it!

Chapter 8: - A new guest and a new quest

"Well now, I suppose we should get going" suggested Frankenstein. Nods of agreement followed. "This whole episode has been one never ending annoyance...I really need to relieve my stress" he said with a grin. He charged up his fist with his dark energy, his grin speaking for what he was about to do.

"Relieve your stress..?? You don't mean...." Started Erza with a comical expression. Franky just grinned even more, jumped and then punched towards the ground, sending another powerful beam piercing through the floor all the way to the bottom. The entire structure crumbled, taking Frankenstein and party with it. The blond simply repositioned himself gracefully, stepping on the debris as he descended. The same could not be said for the others however, as they outright fell down to their apparent doom, comically screaming.

"AAAHHHH!!! He's insane!!!" shouted Gray, hugging Natsu, who also did the same. Happy stuck on to Natsu's clothes, followed suit as well, screaming along the way. Then he looked confused, and gasped as he realized something stupidly fundamental.

"Wait a second, I can frickin' fly!!!!!" he screamed, and slowed down Gray and Natsu's descent. Erza copied Frankenstein's movements, while still in her current armor, allowing her to be as light as possible. The one who suffered the worst however was Elfman, for whom his physique alone did most of the work. Close to the ground however, Frankenstein grabbed the strauss sibling and helped him land safely. The gang took a huge breath of relief.

"Hey, atleast give us a warning!!" protested Natsu, his eyes comically popping and shaking his fists.

"And that's your idea of stress relief?! I've never seen even Natsu do so much damage so fast!!!" added Gray, joining suit with Natsu.

"Whatever, I'm feeling a bit better now, and besides, that was payback for destroying the guild....We should go check on the others" suggested the blond, and the team followed closely behind.

"Hey!! I hope you haven't killed him, cuz no one dies in Fairy Tail!!! If they did, it would be breaking out of character!!!" said a voice from the background, and for some reason, only Frankenstein could see and hear him, the author of Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima.

"Zip it, Mashima-sensei!! This isn't Fairy Tail is it now? Once I come in the story, plot armor won't work against my crazy lover!!" said Frankenstein with a smug expression, and began laughing to himself. Regardless to say, Natsu and group did find it weird, but assumed this was one of his higher power moments and left it to him. Mashima left disappointed.

"It's ok man. Trust me, I've been there" consoled Son Jiho, one of the authors of Noblesse.

"Yeah, sometimes, even we feel powerless before his character" added Kwangsu Lee, the other author, sweatdropping. "Let's just go get a beer, you'll feel better" he suggested, and the three went on to share their tales amongst each other.

Ruin of Fairy Tail, a little while before

Amidst the ruins of their home, the members of Fairy Tail took this time to recover, the ones that were relatively ok were helping those who were not. Azlack and Bisca had currently gone over to Porlyusica's place to check on Makarov's condition. Suddenly, the phantom MK-II that had been stationary for some time, started collapsing, after being hit by something. All heads turned in that direction, cautious.