Chapter 13: - Teacher

Even though I tried making weekly updates, my work schedule never allows me to do so. Really no excuse for that. Anyways, I'll just start off now.

Chapter 13: - Teacher

"Let's go" hinted Raizel, going ahead to meet up with the others, as if nothing out of the ordinary happened. It took the others a while to catch their attention, and they too followed behind.

"It's good to know we have someone this strong with us" whispered Lucy into the ears of her blue haired friend.

"Yes...Juvia now feels more better about confronting Jellal" she replied. Aquarius, feeling that she won't be needed further ahead, went on to the celestial world.

"Hmm....I wonder how the others are doing....probably nothing to worry about" thought the blonde celestial mage to herself.

With Erza, Raskreia and Shou

"We've been walking for quite a while now....Sho, are you sure Jellal is this way?" asked Erza.

"Yeah, the way leading to the top of the tower is here, so it must be here" he confirmed.

"Leaving that, is it really ok for you to be so off guard in enemy ground?" asked Rakreia, not paying much attention to their conversation.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm called Ikaruga" said a voice, the sounds of approaching footsteps accompanying her voice. "Yōkoso"

"Am I to presume that you are one of Jellal's warriors?" asked Raskreia in a highly formal tone.

"You have a dignified presence....it has been a while since I met anyone with such a refined persona...pleased to meet you" she said, offering a bow. "Yes, you were correct to presume that I am one of Jellel's warriors. I am called Ikaruga, one of the Trinity Raven. Perhaps it is fate that we had to meet under such circumstances. Let's have a good battle" said the pink haired swordswoman, drawing her curved long bladed katana.

"That's quite the demeaner you have, but your opponent today will be me" said Erza stepping forwards.

"As you wish" she replied. Raskreia stepped back, crossing her legs, intending to only observe. A light engulfed the red haired knight, and she was equipped in her heaven's wheel armor. Summoning half a dozen swords, she rushed at the pink haired beauty, swords clashing in a loud clang. The exchange continued for a few moments. The red head then surrounded Ikaruga with a circle of swirling swords, all of them pointed with a deadly accuracy at her.

"Tenrin: Circle sword!!" she cried, sending them all flying at the pink haired beauty. All it took was a flash of a movement, and all of them were shattered.

"Mugetsu-Ryuu, Yaksha Senkuu" she said, gracefully sheathing her sword. "A splendid technique but one with serious flaws. If your opponent is faster than you, or if they manage to take advantage of the duration in which you're wide open after using it, the user is left completely defenseless, just like now". With a crack sound, her heaven's wheel armor completely shattered, leaving her almost exposed and shocked beyond belief. Raskreia raised her eyes.

"Looks like she can use a sword with good form after all" she thought somewhat interested.

"How about a little fire to burn through your sorrow?" she cooed, "Mugetsu-Ryuu, Karura-en!" a massive torrent of fire blasted towards Erza. There was a quick flash, and the red head was in another armor, once that seemed to be resistant to flames.

"Oh? You managed to execute that move quite swiftly" she praised Erza. "But must you willingly expose yourself so prudently in male company? How unsightly" This armor too, shattered and left her with almost nothing. Raskreia however, was getting disappointed and impatient.