Chapter 10 : - Invitation to the Beach Resort

Sorry for taking so long for the update, I was busy with drawing some request characters on my deviantart page. I was so taken aback to the fact that I got requests that I completely forgot about writing my story. Anyways, this chapter will begin with the Tower of Heaven arc. (Yup, I'm skipping Loke's arc. Doesn't mean it didn't happen at all, just that since the events don't really deviate from how it happened originally, I don't see the point of writing it again. It just took place off screen). After that will be the Battle of Fairy Tail arc, which will then be followed by the events of the new arc I'm introducing. Both the Tower of Heaven and the Battle of Fairy Tail will involve the nobles as well, so that's why they aren't off screen.

Chapter 10: - Invitation to the beach resort

10 days had passed since the departure of the nobles. The guild was now almost renovated, save for a few paint jobs here and there. The only noticeable changes were that Loki, who was recently revealed to be one of the 12 zodiac spirits, Leo was missing and a new shining key hung around Lucy's waist. Taking Frankenstein's departing advice to heart, many took towards early morning training sessions and sparring matches; the guild saw an increase in the jobs taken by the members as well, which immensely pleased the master. It helped restore the declining quality of the requests they had been getting. Yesterday had been especially tiring, and he was quite annoyed at the rude awakening that morning. The sounds of the female knight's practice sessions made for quite the wake up call. Yawning heavily, Makarov made it to the specialized training zone incorporated recently when they finished rebuilding the guild after phantom's attack. Still in his PJ's, he bore witness to Mira, Erza, Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Elfman, Azlack, Bisca, Max, and a few others already up and active. The training ground was big enough to allow half a dozen to train comfortably, hence the guild members would take turns for their practice sessions, while the others watched from the bar. This time, it was Erza in her heartz kreuz armor, sparring against Mira who was trying her to use her Satan Soul. Even with all her training sessions with Erza, she could only transform her arms, very similar to how her brother was some time back. Nevertheless, she proved to be quite adept in holding out her own against the red haired beauty. Their matches were such spectacles, that the others in the grounds would often stop their own activities to catch a look. The members usually worked together in pairs, and would sometimes switch from their regular partners. Erza and Mira sometimes trained together, whenever the latter felt the need to test her transformation level. Otherwise, Natsu and Gray used to spar against Erza, with Lucy sometimes joining in with the red head. The strauss siblings usually hung out together, Elfman too helping out Mira as much as he could, but would often hold back against his sister, which sometimes bothered the white haired beauty. He was absent from the guild today, having taking rest to recover from the previous training sessions with his sister. The sharpshooter duo made the obvious appearance at the shooting range, with targets being put up at various distances. They were also enchanted so as to shrink or enlarge the bull's eye as they saw it necessary for training. Naturally, Makarov put up a barrier to make sure no damages reached the vicinity of the inside of the guild, but Erza and Mira would often come real close in doing so.

"Phew~~ That was quite productive" gasped titania, stretching her hands.

"Seems like I still can't transform my body further than my arms" remarked Mira, disappointed.

"Compared to your power before, you've come a long way. Even with just 2 arms, you're still formidable" consoled the red head. "Atleast it's not as bad as those two" she pointed out facepalming herself. The fire dragon slayer and the ice mage were lost in their own version of 'training', but anyone could tell how it was going.

"I thought we agreed not to use anything except our own attacks!! Then what the hell was that, throwing a table at me?! Does anything ever stay in that volatile head of yours?!" screamed Gray.