Chapter 7: - Phantom Downfall

This chapter will conclude the phantom lord arc. Enjoy.

Chapter 7: - Phantom Downfall

Frankenstein made his way towards his guild mates. "That should ease things up" he said, dusting off his hands. The blank and shocked looks of the members around him surprised him, seeing as how they were all looking at him as if he was some rare ultra high class treasure.

"Um..is there something on my face?" he asked uncertainly. A hailstorm of thunderous cheers erupted around him, everyone jabbing and slapping him in the shoulders. There were even two pairs of hands that were trying its best to grab him and thrown him in the air, but their effort was futile, for the blond decided not to give in to their 'request'.

"Don't you think this is a little too early to celebrate?" boomed a voice from the distant rubbles of the Phantom Guild. The undamaged portion of the guild transformed itself into a giant mechanoid robot, but it's left arm was missing and damaged from Frankenstein's attack. "As long as we still have this, your end is near, Fairy Tail!" The remaining arm started tracing a circle out of thin air with pure magical energy, scribbling runes inside said circle.

"What in the world?!" cried Loki.

"That thing is a guild?!" asked Bisca incredulously.

"Those runes.....he's using the forbidden magic, Abyss Break!" exclaimed Mira frantically.

"What?! Abyss Break?! IS he insane! That's a forbidden spell that unleashes a dark energy beam with enough power to obliterate everything up till Cardia Cathedral!" said Azlack frantically.

"You never learn, do you?" questioned Frankenstein, a smirk on his face. "But I will not be the one to put your lot out of your misery. After all, this chapter would end in less than 1000 words if I wished it and there would be no point in calling this 'Noblesse's Fairy Tail' "

"Huh? Chapter? And what about Fairy Tail?" asked Natsu confused.

"Ah, never mind. Sometimes I get influenced by a higher power" he said, leaving the members even more confused. Even Rai was looking at Frankenstein with a confused look, at the mention of the name of 'Noblesse'.

"Well anyways, If I may ask, HOW is a machine like that drawing runes and preparing for firing magic?" continued the blond.

"Now that you mention it, it is strange. Abyss Break is a spell that needs the presence of the 4 basic elements; Fire, Water, Earth and Air. Magic energies of these 4 types are required to activate them. It must be powered by the Phantom 4. At the speed with which it is inscribing the runes, I would say we have about 15 minutes" Explained Mira.

"I suppose that makes sense. That guy who disabled Master Makarov must be 'air' type to use the magic called void. But we can't be sure of the other 3 and where their locations are right now" said Erza.

"Um, actually, the people who kidnapped me were two of the phantom 4, one used water type magic and the other used Earth type magic" mentioned the celestial mage, surprising everyone.

"I see. So that settles it. The phantom 4 are the ones behind this spell. I sensed a presence at the core of the Jupiter Cannon, and that energy vanished with my attack. It would be safe to presume that one of the 4 was guarding the Jupiter Cannon. They must have anticipated that someone would be there to destroy the core, possibly someone with high firepower, like Natsu. So the fire element user of the Phantom 4 must've been at the cannon core to counter Natsu's flames. That leaves the other 3 remaining in the guild. Gray, you deal with the one that uses 'Water'. With your ice abilities and shape manipulation, you should be able to counter the enemy's attacks. As for the Earth element user, Elfman would be the best match. Your beast takeovers are the best chance out of everyone present here. As for the air user, any person who uses magic as their primary ability would be doomed. Holder type magic where the user's magic energy isn't directly used is the most effective. He was also someone capable enough to take down Makarov. For this task, Erza would be the optimum fighter. Your ability is focused on augmenting your abilities by your use of various armors and weapons. Switch to a speed type armor and focus all your magic power into your weapons. Do NOT use any magic to control your swords, instead wield them yourself. This should make it easier for you to counter his void ability even if it leaves you completely defenseless against magical attacks" he finished, leaving everyone with stunned silence and gaping mouths.