Chapter One

EDITED: May 15, 2018

Your POV:

I was born and raised in Ireland. I lost my mother and father at a very young age, and I was put into a orphanage for smart, young, and obviously orphaned children. I graduated at a college with a scholarship at the age of ten, and started working as a detective under the name of Shadow at the age of 16. I am now 23 and still doing my job and no one knows my real name or have seen my face knowing I'm Shadow. I love my job, and working for the people of this world, even if it costs me my life.

The Kira case had started and I decided this was a very interesting case and took part in solving it. After I came out to the public about this my rival, L, did as well. I've never met L, but I think I'll be meeting them very shortly. They have a high IQ but mine is higher and they know it.

I am recently talking to the Japanese police along with L making sure to hide my face and distort my voice. I can't let anyone know my name or face now, it's far too dangerous if I ever want to solve this case.

"Well what have you discovered so far?" I heard Chief Yagami ask.

"Well Kira needs a name and a face to kill I'm sure you've figured that out this far in the investigation." I stated.

"Yes and I believe Kira is a student and is in a certain region in Japan." L said. I hummed in agreement.

Damn it Kira is so much smarter than I thought how can he have a face and name without being there to kill someone? It's just not possible without high planning and Kira doesn't seem like he would put so much planning into killing someone without being there. And he is working alone, so how can he possible do it?

"Did you hear me Shadow?" L asked.

"I'm sorry, L. What did you say?" I asked him politely.

"I believe we will need to meet up along with the police officers of Japan." He told me.

I really shouldn't do it. L could be tricking me so he can kill me and he's Kira after all. You can never be too careful. But then again I really don't have any other plan or choice so it seems that I might have to do this. I sighed.

"Very well, L, but you will need to give me information on where we will be meeting and when please." I told him.

"Of course, now I must go and continue working I will send you the information in a bit Shadow." He said and he hung up and I did as well.

I laid back on my bed and rubbed my eyes smudging my make up. We need to find and catch Kira fast before he does anymore damage. I'm showing my face as Shadow for the first time. This is not a sign of weakness this is a sign of me showing Kira I'm not afraid and to come after me I'm willing to put my life on the line for this investigation. It's one of the best games I've played in a while.

I smirked and chuckled.

"Well Kira what's your next move?"

I know this was short for the first chapter but I promise it'll get longer once I get into the pattern of making it longer and better for you guys.
Buh bye!