I Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Just a little one shot for you guys because I'm still writing Chapter Nine.

You: underlined
L: slanted
Together: together

(Y/n)'s POV:

   Everyone was working in the Task Force Headquarters and it was very quiet. I didn't like it one bit. L had given me permission to listen to music because it helps me focus on my work, I was currently listening to I Can't Help Falling In Love (With You), TwentyOne Pilots cover.

Wise men say, only fools rush in

   Everyone looked at me but I just continued to look at my screen.

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?

If I can't help falling in love with you

   L got gotten up out of his seat and offered his hand to you. You smiled and took his hand getting up. He put his right hand on your waist and took your left hand into his and you put your left hand onto his shoulder smiling at him.

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes, some things were meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too

   You two were gently swaying side to side while singing together. Matsuda started to record you two on his phone and Misa was trying not to squeal from how cute you two were.

Cause I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows, surely to the sea

Darling so it goes, some things were meant to be

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

Cause I can't help, falling in love with you

   You both finished the song and you wrapped your arms around L's neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

   "So cute!" Misa yelled out hugging Light's arm tightly.

   "You didn't have to do that." I whispered into his ear.

   "But I can't help, falling in love with you." He whispered kissing you gently.